How Old Are You ?  

1794 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Are You ?

• 15-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-100

Just passed chapter 35...wife hates ArmA 2 too, (but not as much as she hated EvE Online...yet!)

41 here, ive just started EvE online and my wife wasnt happy with me playing arma, she's certainly not happy about me mining for ore in EvE...

So many older people here. :O

I'm 16, I first played Operation Flashpoint in 2002, when I was 9 and loved it; I still do together with Dune 2, Command & Conquer 1, StarCraft and Red Alert. :D

I'm happy that Arma stayed the way OFP is, the same can't be said for the C&C series which became just stupid. :(

I'm old enough to be yo' daddy. I'm one of the few in the last column;)

20 here, 21 in February :)

OFP, Arma1 & arma2 have always been my favorite games due to the mission editor, I really like the freedom and fun you can have with this, I usually don't create complex missions but relatively easy ones with not many units. I have older brothers (28 & 32) and I remember several years ago with ofp we tried a mission where you needed to defend a town (don't know the name anymore), we had tank mines and other stuff at our disposal but we always failed and played this one over and over, we had lot's of fun always changing our strategy :D I miss those days :p My oldest brother now plays a lot of older games such as 'the settlers' in Dosbox ^^ And my other brother plays a lot of steam games like left 4 dead and company of heroes but they both don't have much time to play anymore because of work and kids :(:)

Besides ofp and arma I'm also hooked with fsx (A2A simulations ftw ! Check out their

!). Other type games like crysis, left 4 dead, etc I also play but not that much, they don't have the same effect on me as arma and fsx =)

I'm 18.

You should change the categories! Else I am getting lumped into the stereotypical child gamer group

I agree, im 20 years and i feel really old, especially compared to 15 year olds. :p

Also, what would people who are younger then 15 vote?

37,i turn 38 next month.bill(my brother)if you read this,i said,I TURN 38 NEXT MONTH,24TH OF SEPTEMBER.THATS THE 24TH,just a small reminder .lol.:)i feel like im 80.lol.

I turn 37 3 days after you turn 38, and my wife turns 27 1 day after you turn 38 ;)

Oh good, finally found the Support Group thread!

Hi, my name is Greg and I'm a 38 yo armaholic :(

*Hi Greg!*

This lifestyle has taken it's toll on my relationships, visible wear on my 'W' key and at least 3 minor ligament strains on my left hand when attempting "cntrl" + "", but I'm glad to be here with people who understand...

*Thanks for sharing!*

Im 58 and will be 59 in december. Even the name Killerwatt comes from an old C64 game.

Edited by Killerwatt

Haha It said my message was to short,OK all in last two lines come play on our Groups Server.

Hah...you made my day mate. At 35 its nice to be excluded from something 'cause I'm too young for a change.

Edited by Bascule42
patched to make sense.

18, and I was already owning in OFP... :P Ok, not really owning. :D

I feel like an old fart being in the same group with 30 year olds.

Hello

I'm 40 years on planet earth. Been playing BI community starting in 2002 with OFP. Move on to ArmA. Building a new tower for ArmA II. Very happy that BI is coming out with an Army ArmA II. All do I have last some women due to BI. I'm not sad about it. Happy to see all of you here. Hopefully BI will care on for years to come.

Cheers

Im 58 and will be 59 in december. Even the name Killerwatt comes from an old C64 game.

Oh thank god your here. I thought I was going to be the oldest at 51 :yay:

Lookin back I think Colonel Klink is takin the cake.

Edited by gunterlund21

Shit guys, knowing you (know how to) have my back against the commu bastards, maybe we can stop them. By the way - the only place to join, sorry USMC, is the Georgian army, most likely place to get payback for the crimes they commited. Did not know BI is in Chezh Republic. Respect.

I turn 37 3 days after you turn 38, and my wife turns 27 1 day after you turn 38 ;)

I turn 37 9 days before you turn 37, and my wife turns 31 3 days before you turn 37. ;)

Edited by userX