Tonci87

ArmA II: Operation Arrowhead discussion thread

So i went to a store called Medie Markt and they didn't have it there -.- LAAAME

Why did Maruk let go of his hair? He was a good-looking fella.

I thought i was the only one who remembered that. Though im not sure if it was Maruk of Suma. :p

So i went to a store called Medie Markt and they didn't have it there -.- LAAAME

Try Amazon, there you should have more luck.;)

Yes, for sure.

:shoot:

But how do you know?:confused::rolleyes:

Mountens of bugs? Some reviews saids that this game doesnt have bugs compared to vanilla ArmA II.

Mountens of bugs? Some reviews saids that this game doesnt have bugs compared to vanilla ArmA II.

Yeah, "mountains of bugs" is certainly hyperbole, but it's not exactly bug free either. Compared to Arma2 at release it's a lot better, but most reviewers do acknowledge that. ;)

This is nonesense... It's just a reviewer spreading tales of what he heard about previous versions... I havent' encountered any obvious ones yet in OA, so "Mountains of Bugs"? Come on... be serious.

Why did Maruk let go of his hair? He was a good-looking fella.

Grrr, i hate him (no not really! :p) last time i was surfing around BI-Forums my Girlfriend stood behind me and made this *grrrrrr* and *uhhh* sounds as she saw the Picture of Maruk....:rolleyes::mad:

Grrr, i hate him (no not really! :p) last time i was surfing around BI-Forums my Girlfriend stood behind me and made this *grrrrrr* and *uhhh* sounds as she saw the Picture of Maruk....:rolleyes::mad:

She wants to have his babies. It's quite normal - I felt the same once, but then I realized that I don't have a uterus. Also, I have to stop my girlfriend from drooling whenever she's around while I'm reading Sumas posts. His sexiness transcends time and space, and is even visible in text form. The Spanels are just that hot.

Actually, I think BIS would work much faster if they found a way to get rid of all those groupies trying to get into their office. I'm surprised that they ever get anything done.

I hope next DLC will add another nation to the OPFOR side and it will strengthen it considerably to balance the game.

Has anyone noticed that in Operation Arrowhead, whenever a fully-loaded MH-6J is destroyed in mid-air, everyone inside (including the pilot and co-pilot) is ejected from it? In the vanilla ArmA II (modded), they would just disappear. I just noticed this while playing and for me, it adds another level of immersion and some extra shock value.

I hope next DLC will add another nation to the OPFOR side and it will strengthen it considerably to balance the game.

Agreed, but which country should it be? Personally, I would like to see a Russian faction with more and upgraded weaponry. Or a Chinese PLA faction. The latter being the largest military in the entire world.

Edited by Laqueesha

Hey Group

I'm starting to get kinda frustrated now.., how do I radio back where I am at during the campaign?

I have hit all the keys (I'm pretty sure) and cant seem to find it even though I thought I had done it before while starting the campaign.

I'm just in the 1st tank mission

btw, is this game very complicated or is the small manual extremely vague or am I just an idiot...I'm starting to get kinda upset with not having any continuity in my gameplay.

If you are asking about radioing back when your men ask "Where are you?", you don't have to. Just tell them to either move to somewhere nearby and then when they get there return to formation or wait up for them and 90% of the time they will be able to find you. I have had it a few times where they refused to move though I think.

You should play the tank tutorial mission if you haven't already. It will make it a lot easier.

What he said + THIS and yes, the game in complicated at first but just get better with the time.

Reality isn't "balanced", war isn't either. The equipment, units and factions included in a simulation game should be as realistic as possible, balancing is irrelevant when it comes to equipment and factions.

The missions that are created should be balanced though, or they will be very boring. It's the mission creators job to balance the mission by adjusting the tasks and numbers and types of units available to the different factions involved.

If you have Combined Operations you have a Russian faction that's generally overall stronger than the USMC. ;)

Reality isn't "balanced", war isn't either. The equipment, units and factions included in a simulation game should be as realistic as possible, balancing is irrelevant when it comes to equipment and factions.

The missions that are created should be balanced though, or they will be very boring. It's the mission creators job to balance the mission by adjusting the tasks and numbers and types of units available to the different factions involved.

exactly :cool:

Why is there a new battle eye error that says "Missing OS privileges" then kicks me off?? This is new: Now I have to run my game as admin every time!

Yes balancing isn't what we are concerned about in this game. As said, its the missions that need to make use of the tools provided by each faction and make a decision making the mission balanced for both teams, and not having to change the game.