Tonci87

ArmA II: Operation Arrowhead discussion thread

How did you download it?

37570177.jpg

It must be recorded so that you can download

Edited by kheiro

The video was really awesome. :)

Only part I disliked was that you insert with blackhawk, not the new and shiny ch47. :(

Also, why is the player on co-pilots seat? I know its part of the sitable "cargo" but they could have just put an actual pilot in there, so the player would be sitting behind with others. Maybe they got that done in Gold edition, who knows? :rolleyes:

Another thing I loved was helo sounds. The uh60 flyby was... I dont know, something not from this world, it was something from Armaverse :p

Music during gameplay... bad bad!

So, why is he ridding in the co-pilot seat of the helicopter? :D .

Damn it, don´t want to register just to watch this in HD....

Damn it, don´t want to register just to watch this in HD....

Takes 2 minutes and you don't need to click an email link.

The video will be on youtube soon. I'm upping it once I finish downloading and splitting it to fit on youtube.

All it wants.

Email address

password

password again

username

Edited by jblackrupert

Hello all,

Does anybody know what multiplayer modes the expansion will feature? I am specifically interested in human versus human, objective based missions (no coop, and no deathmatch).

Thanks in advance! :)

jpgtf.th.jpg

arma2010061919271834.th.jpg

Hey, hey, am I the only one noticing similarities here?

Would be awesome if this really DOES mean that the Queen´s Gambit characters were sent by Black Element (The name of their Company is never mentioned in the Arma campaign, is it?), because it´d strengthen the continuity of the Armaverse.

Go B+E

http://img52.imageshack.us/i/jpgtf.jpg/

http://img339.imageshack.us/i/arma2010061919271834.jpg/

Hey, hey, am I the only one noticing similarities here?

Would be awesome if this really DOES mean that the Queen´s Gambit characters were sent by Black Element (The name of their Company is never mentioned in the Arma campaign, is it?), because it´d strengthen the continuity of the Armaverse.

Go B+E

Well, Black Element worked cooperatively with BIS to make Queen's Gambit so perhaps it was intentional. :p

the only thing i really find objectionable about the game so far is the guns are still to accurate. it appears that he was still able to accurately engage a target at "half a click" with a short barreled CQB mk16

other then that, awesome

Wow sounds really damn good, I need to see this video :(

hoping for a youtube upload soon.

Screen shaking and SSAO is a nice immersion booster glad they finally added it, still hoping we get "kick back" recoil like in arma 1 back also :)

Wow sounds really damn good, I need to see this video :(

hoping for a youtube upload soon.

I'll have it up sometime later today, I'm sure others will also.

is their a thread about beta patches?

Didn't you see the forum for the beta patches? :p

Woot proper gameplay vid. Looks like there have been some sweet tweaks here and there but I'll still be turning off the voices :p

Takistan looks really promising

Woot proper gameplay vid. Looks like there have been some sweet tweaks here and there but I'll still be turning off the voices :p

Takistan looks really promising

Yeah, will do the same, it´s better, but still...:eek:

The player never zooms with sight up yet zooms playing with crosshair....just saying and no sign of kickback visually represented still.

About the super accuracy.Many here say they want the game to play that where you place the dot is where the bullet impacts....but that is just wrong in a game trying for realism IMO.I may be talking out my ass here so shut me down if I am.What is fun over long distance with sniper rifles is when you see you bullet fall short and compensate.When you fire at medium to far range some dispersion should be present for smaller barrel rifles.A possible change I am asking for....how about having it so the dispersion you experience stays the same.So a short barreled CQB rifle firing at medium range and you see bullet impact a bit to left and a bit short of target.So you now place dot to compensate for this.

Right now I get a bland feeling in my mouth from firing weapons in Arma2.Its like put dot on enemy and just keeping pressing trigger till enemy dies.Is that how it is in real life or does the shooter have to compensate as with snipers and bullet drop.

The player never zooms with sight up yet zooms playing with crosshair....just saying and no sign of kickback visually represented still.

About the super accuracy.Many here say they want the game to play that where you place the dot is where the bullet impacts....but that is just wrong in a game trying for realism IMO.I may be talking out my ass here so shut me down if I am.What is fun over long distance with sniper rifles is when you see you bullet fall short and compensate.When you fire at medium to far range some dispersion should be present for smaller barrel rifles.A possible change I am asking for....how about having it so the dispersion you experience stays the same.So a short barreled CQB rifle firing at medium range and you see bullet impact a bit to left and a bit short of target.So you now place dot to compensate for this.

Right now I get a bland feeling in my mouth from firing weapons in Arma2.Its like put dot on enemy and just keeping pressing trigger till enemy dies.Is that how it is in real life or does the shooter have to compensate as with snipers and bullet drop.

so.. you want the rifles to NOT have their sights zeroed? or rather... have a random zero?

I was hoping for better helicopter landings. I guess not though.

Well, the 1,000 member mark was reached on Steam, and I just got a notification about the event starting, so I think we're about to get something nice. :)