Sign in to follow this  
Auss

Australia in Arma2

Aussie: can you help me out with the new clutter for my Panthera A1 conversion?

I'm using 4 on my map:

stone - small rocks

grass - high grass, flowers etc.

forest - ferns

riversand - no clutter

Aussie: can you help me out with the new clutter for my Panthera A1 conversion?

Australia is an Arma1 converstion. All I've done is too use Arma2 textures and change the mco reference in layers.cfg to CO. oh I renamed my nohq files to nopx and lastly changed my prefernces in Visitor to point to the new buldozer on P drive. What problems are you having?

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

I'm not sure I understand your problem?

OK Gnat, may be you´re right. Sorry Aussie for waisting your thread. And those images look really pretty awesome..good work:yay:

The new Arma2 ground textures are awesome. Hadnt really seen them much in Chernarus.

ploughed.jpg

Just read your news announcement in Armedassault.info. Awwwwwwwesome pics. Cant´t wait to run on it.

Aussie: fantastic. Can you please check one thing for me? I'm having trouble with hut_old02 (a open hangar from A1, present also on Rahmadi) that is included in A2 new buildings.pbo. It seems that shadow is bugged, can you test it on your map if you have the same issue?

any current links to this map???

would love to have a run around it

any current links to this map???

would love to have a run around it

lol

It's a WIP. They are currently porting it to ArmA 2 and had one of their team members retire from the project a while back. It will probably be a few months, if not a year.

Also your not the only person who would like to have a run around it. I've been quietly waiting for news ever since the ArmA 1 version was announced. Theres probably a couple hundred others who have done the same.

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6