Sign in to follow this  
riffleman

Changing environment due to pollution

Is there a change in environment due to pollution in future.what you think.  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Is there a change in environment due to pollution in future.what you think.

Supposedly it's the worst winter here in 40 years. I haven't left the house in a few days because of the ice everywhere. Last time I was out I practically had to moon walk down the street.

eeeee

military boots, woolen socks, goretex, polar thick, kind of thermo underwear

and world is beautiful :D

and toy with snow :D

One of the big problem in cold is people mentality,some fear from cold very much wear 5 clothes bath with hot water etc.

But i uses to take bath with cold water at morning,it will help in facing cold i think.

In himachal this time is very cold,a fight for survival,in lahul all connection to world are lost,due to ice.people gather food for 6 months in advance.from september to march therd is no contact with them.what a life there.stay at your home for 6 months is very big task.

Temprature is now -2 degree.my schedule is going well now.

As i live in himalya.

In the news today.

UN report on glaciers melting is based on 'speculation'

An official prediction by the United Nations that the Himalayan glaciers will melt by 2035 may be withdrawn after it was found to be based on speculation rather than scientific evidence

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthnews/7011713/UN-report-on-glaciers-melting-is-based-on-speculation.html

Temprature is now -2 degree.my schedule is going well now.

Here are the BI forums, NOT Facebook or Twitter. If your schedule is going well or not is totally irrelevant here.

Please refrain from spamming the forums (and your own thread) with nonsense. You have been warned several times in the past.

i pray for god this will not go to happen,many people have there life with himalaya.nature can't become so cruel.

Telegraph have no meanings for me.

If there is no ice on himalya than mumbai chennai and bangladesh have no existence.

Riffleman, did you read the article, or even the little quote Baff1 posted? It essentially said that the Himalayan glaciers are NOT melting. Nature's not cruel, may people will still have their life in the Himalayans, and Mumbai Chennai and Bangladesh will still exist.

-Student Pilot

I read that man here people of various universities gives many views about himalaya.

As i am born in himalaya i did't like people who give there views about it and than change.

For them it is a job.but for me himalaya is everything.my ancestors living here from 700 years.i will never go away from here.