Sign in to follow this  
riffleman

Changing environment due to pollution

Is there a change in environment due to pollution in future.what you think.  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Is there a change in environment due to pollution in future.what you think.

I'm fully certain that there's a change in environment due to pollution and general environmental changes (completely fishing out or hunting out some species to (the brink of) extermination, as well as irrigation and forest-removal. However I'm unsure how big our effect on global climate actually is.

Most of it is probably a natural change that would happen anyway, although I guess we might be accelerating it a bit. Nevertheless nature has never ever been tame. It's just that we haven't had any good international documentation of natural happenings the first 5000 years of human civilization compared to the last 100 years ;)

FIGHTING GLOBAL WARMING

"Rich and developing nations disagree on bingding cuts".

Brazil pledges big emissions cut.

India says it aim to reduce emissions through National Action plan on Climate Change.

My favouite apples theis their crunch.

FIGURE CONSCIOUS

The per hectare yield in shimla's apple orchards has dropped to 2003-04 6.46 tonnes and now 4.31 tonnes in 2009-10.

I read somewhere that the climate is going back and forth sending ice ages on us to then melt it away. This is coming and going during some thousands of years and when its furthest away in the curve between ice ages it gets to its hottest (now according to what i read), and then it will get colder and colder to eventually bring on another ice age.

Think this has evidence easy to spot for people in the know, but im sure billions of humans running around "farting" on the planet helps with raising the temp a bit as well. :)

So you should complete your all necessary work before 2012.

I watch about mayan civilization in tv,but i did't believe in it.because there is one power who run this world.

I watch about mayan civilization in tv,but i did't believe in it.because there is one power who run this world.

Indeed. Coca Cola.

Interesting to have a look around ref other planets in solar system heating also close to us .. kind of makes you think about the notion at the moment with the whole Global Warming rush which is "you individually did it, so do your bit" which = many nice money making scenarios.

polution causes many alergy

many newborn babies have problems with alergy

in big cities with smog a lot of people have problems with eyes, nose etc.

many accidents because of dirt coming out of plants to water in ground, poluting farmers ground etc.

As iam living in hilly areas,electricity is made by water.pollution is cause by western people who come as tourist.they through waste things anywhere.make night party.

i dont think its due to pollution as much as scientists like to say....its been proven that the climate has done this for ages...that doesnt mean im some pro pollution freak though, if there are better ways to do things then by all means do it

i think pollution is just giving everyone dirty air and one thing i cant stand is driving through a stinking city, elizabeth nj for example

One intresting thing said by indian environment minister to all world nation.

"DON'T EAT BEEF,SAVE EARTH".

Slash beef consumption to fighting global warming.

One intresting thing said by indian environment minister to all world nation.

"DON'T EAT BEEF,SAVE EARTH".

Slash beef consumption to fighting global warming.

earth will have to burn because i love steak

For those who have read somewhere on the net that Global Warming due to humans is not real or not a problem, just check http://www.skepticalscience.com/ and see whether the argument you read has been disproved first. Theres a lot of misinformation going around but the science is fairly clear

However, i do agree the impending oil crisis is going to be worse

As iam living in hilly areas,electricity is made by water.pollution is cause by western people who come as tourist.they through waste things anywhere.make night party.

yes, thats truth, old nations, cultures respect nature

while "greedy capitalists" (companies managers) destroy whole world to get another private jet, another car, another house, another bitch ...

in Russian TV, in French TV, in Polish TV there are programs showing how dangerous and poisoning can be Chinese products

many people get cancer cause Chinese producer used bad dyes, chemical conservant for food, other things, i wonder is it accidental or really China wants poison world ? or just greed of producers?

we have Market Surveillance inspections, Epidemically research laboratories and etc.

but such governmental agencies cannot stop producer from using Chinese materials, cause producer want product to be "cheapest and even cheaper"

reports of Trade Inspection are clear, many Chinese products are dangerous and may cause cancer (ftalan, melamine etc.)

MOST SAD IS OUR LAW PROTECT PERSONAL DATA

and we canot say who tried to push on market poisoning food, dishes with a lot of plumbum in dye, poisoning barbies for children etc. :(

it is bad that law protect such data as "who done it" :(

in Russian TV you can see face of criminal who commited crime for everyone to know who the f*** is that piece of shit

while our law protect criminals :(

it would be better to have his face everywhere, than he would afraid of lynch, and he would be doing business other way

Chinese government arrest one or other poisoner but proceder goes on (i wonder what is sentence for such guys, i hope death)

American gov. do not respect European polution norms, USA do not signed some international acts cause they are selfish and want to drive 6 litter engine pickup instead of 1.5 liter engine

they want to have 3 cars for everyone, not single car etc.

thats why in world there is pollution, it is caused by greed

one or second producer puts dirt to ground, without giving it to cleaning company "to save money, to have another palace, to have private choper"

usual people are dying because of cancer, because fat pig in most expensive suit want another house on coast of other country

usual people do not have any knowledge what big effort do european market surveillance system, what governmental agencies do, what effort is done by "san-epid" (clean and epidemic agency) and etc.

Riffleman - you won't convince "westerninans", they have completely other "civilization" , for them MONEY counts, not human being, not humanism, only MONEY, more money, more cars, more of everything

they not care that people die, they care to have cheaper PC, VGA, burger, whatever ,

but it is good that our governments do more to inform us

big role in information has Russian TV, they have many programs about what product failed in tests which not

while on west "marketing" "PR" (lies) are leading

comparable advertisement is forbidden in west as i know, you can be suit by company if you say "in tests in research laboratory it was found that your product had dangerous and polluting materials" cause they made their law to protect them

it is good that i know Russian and i can get more informations about such thing, now today such program was in Polish TV

half of program was from France, cause French market surveillance laboratories stopped something

there was told that in Panama 100 children died because of some polluting material in food

a lot of pets died in suffer in US because something was wrong in cat-food etc.

it is a problem of greed of company owners

they not respect their own workers, they not expect their neighbors , and for sure they not eat food they produce

Edited by vilas

I often wonder if methane hydrate will be a world changing problem in the future. It can be harvested for energy, yet if to much of it melts at one time...who knows...guess where most of it is located?

Chinese product rule here,because they are cheap.but not good for health.basically child toy,if any child try to eat any toy.than he become sick.

As environment summit is coming Mr Obama should clear his nation point of view towards pollutiom.

French point of view about pollution is clear.which is good thing.

riffleman, use F5 , refresh site :)

ftalan, melamine etc - those things and much much more

i wonder if Dragon Rising game scenario will become true in some time ? or China will do order with their polluting producers ? China should pay price for cancer of our children, for our market surveillance laboratories costs , for many things we pay :(

reports of governmental agencies are clear about dangerous polluting products , about poisoning chemicalia