Sign in to follow this  
funkee

ArmA2 finally in Poland!

well, I've just bought my ArmA2 505 Games polish release yesterday in Empik. The price was 69 PLN = about 23$, which is very attractive for a new game. however, my first feelings are mixed: performance much worse than in demo, mouse lag still somewhere, poor looking weapons and death animations, cheaters destroying maps, and all that 2 months after german release... i'm kinda disappointed. the things that suprised me positively are vegetation (incl. animals and water) and sky, which is pure awesomeness. :yikes:

well, lets hope for some improvements in 1.04 (wishful thinking) and cu on the battlefield! :coop: :war: :681:

a2boxplbig2.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Symulator Pola Walki = Polish Walking Simulator? :D

Battlefield Simulator

i think i saw you yesterday night on Berzerk (my nick was fatal) :D

How's the translation? Is it bearable? Can you switch between english/polish or polish with subs? If it's f*cked up as usual, and it's the only choice you have I'm going to dl it from steam or something...

Funkee your lucky then it costed me 45 euro's (about 60 dollars i think euro = 1.3 dollar atm me thinks) you are very lucky to get it that cheap then =p But i find it sad that it doesnt release everywhere at the same time ( would get Much more sales in the first 24 hours) Heh Now good luck and have fun with your polish arma 2

How's the translation? Is it bearable? Can you switch between english/polish or polish with subs?...
bearable but sometimes annoying. there are many typos but i don't care, i just try not to see them :D (to be honest i noticed them only playing Berzerk so far).

and switching between english/polish is not possible :(

Funkee your lucky then it costed me 45 euro's (about 60 dollars i think euro = 1.3 dollar atm me thinks) you are very lucky to get it that cheap then =p
you can always move to Poland :D with some euro you would live like a king here :D
Now good luck and have fun with your polish arma 2
it may be difficult (to have fun) but thank you. Edited by funkee