gachopin

ww2 warships addon for arma2 released

hi all :)

I updated my ships for ARMA2.

changelog:

1.cargoship has 10 gunners.

2.torpedo script can work for ARMA2

3.crew(flower class) can use for ARMA2

4.new movie mission for ARMA2 (warship_movie_demo.utes.pbo)

warships.jpg

download

wow great work mate, wasn't expecting this :)

Finally some Ships for ARMA2! Very Nice Surprise got to get this on Armaholic Front Page! :yay:

Nice ships i see ya got there, but can I target them with mavericks or the Russian equivalent?

Excellent work Gachopin, thank you for porting these over to A2.

Absolutely love 'em mate, very ambitious and very different to anything else released for Arma 2 so far, great stuff!

I only realised how enormous the crews really are when I heard "Oh no 86 is down" :eek: during a convoy mission!

I downloaded, and i noticed that now USMC is available in OPFOR lol

Well... Yeah, they're also crewed by USMC riflemen, but hey, they don't seem to bail out very often...

With the WWII and Island Panthera addons loaded I can't seem to get any of the 3 warships to move on their own. I can manually drive them just fine but with the move waypoints they don't budge. I can get them to work just fine on utes with both addons loaded. Any idea what would cause this?

This was a big problem for all large ships with ALL custom made map in ArmA1, but I've Binarized my ships with the new tools and made a new map with the new tools, and now the ship AI move just fine in ArmAII.

I can only suggest the Island Panthera and/or the WWII ships need to be done with the new BIS ArmAII tools.

Sorry for the bump but is this being worked on anymore, any compatibility issues now?

this may be the wrong place for this question but is there a list of commands or controls for the ships and u boats in this mod? i just want to dive the u boat but cannot for the life of me find the right button.
top mod by the way!!!