Sign in to follow this  
Fortran

F-117A NightHawk - Alpha Released

Absolutely outstanding! I hope more ppl will take your work as example of how it should be. Keep it on!

Looks kick ass Fortran. Hope you plan to do other plane/chopper cockpits like this! Superb effort!

Gnat;1433800']Wow and wow.

BIS' date=' give this man a job !![/quote']

Please don't. Let him make a few planes for us first, and then hire him. I don't want to wait until 2010 to play with his addons! :D

Abs

Just saw that cockpit and everything it holds........ WOW!!! Insane! :eek: :)

That F117 seems to set the bar very very high. Cannot wait to see it IRL. :D

Great work Fortran!

Alex

Easily my most anticipated Addon at the moment...excellent work.

I'm interested to see what kind of damage those GBU-27's can do. :)

Edited by Armoredfury193

woooooooow, god damn, i just cant wait for the release, just like all others.. but yes yes i have too :rolleyes: i know

Excellent cockpit, it is nice to see more and more people leaning towards more detailed 3D cockpits rather then having things like buttons and knobs as 2D textures, keep up the great work.

Wow... this is just like DCS BlackShark, but in ArmA 2 and with an F-117! Can't wait. :D

Well then its not like DCS. :p Only that they both have 3d cockpits.

This awesome addon badly needs a campaign of it's own!!!

DCS NightHawk

Thanks very much for the positive feedback guys, very much appreciate all the kind words.

FORTRAN could you please model some real Pilot Helmets like the HGU-55 and MBU-12 or different oxygen Mask for ArmA2 and your F-117?

Its on my "to-do" list, just need to get around to working out how to substitue the player model for the new pilot model when the player or AI is flying the plane, I think in A1 the pilot model was also included in the aircraft folder but it's something I need to look into, but yes, It's something I want to try and add.

One random thought, could you make your plane so that it doesn't display any default hud info like damage or weapons, as it would take away the function of the cockpit a bit. I could turn it off easily, but I need it for other units that don't give you any info.

Yet again something I have tried to do myself but can't seem to find a way. The ShowHud = 0 or ShowHud = false command doesn't seem to work with it. I searched around and somebody mentioned in OFP ShowHud = 0; was maybe possible in the config for the aircraft but it doesn't seem to work now. If anybody has any ideas on how to disable the HUD for the one aircraft I would appreciate it as I would like to turn it off as it serves no purpose.

Theres already a DCS: A10 game in the making.

lol yes indeed and also the AH-64 apache as well I believe. the DCS team is incredible! Cannot WAIT for the A-10 and AH-64 to be released.

Just another small update, got the armpanels done finally. Need to tweak a couple of the UV's as at the moment the silver switches need to be rotated so you can't see the seams but this part of the development is getting close to being done.

f117a_cockpit_7_th.jpg f117a_cockpit_8_th.jpg f117a_cockpit_9_th.jpg

Edited by Fortran

...wow!

Looking great. No it's looking superb!

And yes DCS A-10 and AH64 will be great indeed. :)

Love the amount of detail you had put in :D Are you sure you are making this for ArmA 2, not FSX? :P

This is what makes an addon to stand out from other, detailed interior/cockpit!

Edited by USSRsniper