Sign in to follow this  
Cobra Pilot

Being rambo is unrealistic Eh?

Yeah, that 'White Death' guy was one mean son of a bitch...

That Mad Jack seemed to be quite traditionalist, sounds like total lunatic in a good way :D

Yogendra Singh Yadav's story is also quite amazing!

They probably don't have all facts right (With Hayha there's bit of false info), but great reading indeed.

Very enjoyable read, thought the tone it was written in was a little "frat boy" but the overall article was very interesting.

And people say its unrealistic to singlehandly kill all the AI in a mission tsk tsk.

STGN

And people say its unrealistic to singlehandly kill all the AI in a mission tsk tsk.

STGN

Well, it took him hundred days to kill 700 people, we can do that in a few hours. :p

So it looks like Red Hammer's story-line is only quasi-impossible, after all.

Well, it took him hundred days to kill 700 people, we can do that in a few hours. :p

True but that was because the russians hid from him:)

Ah, was just about to say where's audie murphy when I saw who's first. And woah, never realised how baby faced he was! And how tiny he was! And I just got done reading his book for the 10th time, heh.

They forgot Daniel Daly though. He got two Medals of Honour!

Any good books (in English) about Simo Hayha? I've always found him to be an interesting person (and have always had an interest in the Winter/Continuation/Lapland wars in general.)

It's a shame that most people are completely unaware of that part of WW2 history.

chuck norris doesnt use guns s he doesnt count =p ( he destroys a tank by poiting so reason 2 for nout counting since if he sneezes america blows p if he farts the world dies yeehaw ) But Simo Häyhä pwns hes my hero =p Now i say if you think your a good sniper try what simo Did sniping with a mosin nagant without scope at -20C

Audie Murphy really is one badass old school style american hero out there

and Simo Häyhä might be the best sniper even todate that no other can reach his grade

have the same impression why John Basilone isnt on the list through, maybe because he is KIAed after all? ???

Edited by 4 IN 1

Heh, he didn't have the advantage of being able to respawn after death to get that .... and wasn't in a comfortable risk free environment like where most of us play our games.

Seriously ballz.