Sign in to follow this  
FlipKing25

Need to fix 1.3 Patch

This is to all Bohemia Interactive staff:

Your previous patch that was sent out to the ArmA 2 community (patch 1.3), has been causing not only mine, but a large mass of game crashes among the entire ArmA 2 player community. Somewhere in the 1.3 patch, there is some sort of bug that makes ArmA 2 crash during a large amount of comotion in game, sometimes not even. Such as: every time I'm in a car, in a large firefight in 1st person view (sometimes even 3rd), and even sometime just standing there doing nothing. This did not happen before I and the others downloaded the 1.3 patch, and I can't even play for more than 45 min without my game (sometimes whole computer) crashing. This should be looked at extensively until the problem is solved.

Sincerely,

FlipKing25

ArmA 2: Pvt Hughes |15th MEU|

Edited by FlipKing25

bump. I read all the bad things about the patch but was hoping to see some optimization in framerate. I crash to bios now loading the game. It seems to be doing it on the second load. Im guessing its not shutting down drivers properly or something?? Unacceptable.

For the avoidance of doubt, ArmA2 has no 1.3 patch.

If you installed a 1.3 patch then this might be the source of your problems.

For myself, i have installed the 1.03 patch and have had no major problems whatsoever, in fact I have many improvements.

Closing, as this is off-topic.

Planck