Sign in to follow this  
nzdfcrash

New Zealand Defence Force Mod

A few wip shots of the NZDF Pinz general service varient in maya that hoax is working on for us.

-obvious things need to be done would be texture mapping and optimisation of the models before I get them into arma2

xtihjqzz.jpg

1zglkudv.jpg

cvpigtaq.jpg

Whilst im posting i may as well welcome mikebart onto the team of whom is working on 2 NZ Maps for NZDF Mod

Nice looking stuff chaps.

Good to see someone sill "reprazentin'" for team puny.

Us little chaps like our warriness too.

Main credits goto mankyle for setting up the anzac class frigate and making it more usefull ingame. Will have pics of the regular force units ingame in the next few days.

DpqES-6dhCE

mudkip dont knock until you try it, doesnt aus have more sheep per capita these days?

I got the addon base and the 0.3 patch from the nzarma website, but they ask for a password when I try to extract?

not the nzdf mod that ya downloaded dude its a clan/squad mod for when they do squad nites, if ya hop on our teamspeak or pm me i can send you the password otherwise a few of the guys will get pissy i think

not exactly NZDF but a small side project for our neighbours across the ditch that will someday when the f-35 is actually finished will acquire 100 F-35C to replace their F18a/b and F-18F.

arma22009-09-0700-31-08-30.jpg

arma22009-09-0700-31-38-74.jpg

arma22009-09-0700-29-15-80.jpg