Sign in to follow this  
riffleman

Cwc:red dawn

I try to pass this mission but failed,i capture guba but everywhere russian.iam trying this for 2 weeks but failed everytime.i use mi24,but bloody shilka kill me,everywhere there is russian,where is squad.advise me.

there is no advice,soory for double posting

Edited by riffleman
none

If you fly the helicopter at a low altitude, and pick off the shilkas one by one, you should be able to track down the SCUD. It's on the North East coast of the island.

I reach the port and search of northeast but there is no scud.there is armor and ruskies are there only.i found a shilka just near the base from where i started it is empty.it is almost 15 days of trying.are there more advice

I really don't see why this level is so hard, especially if you've got the Mi-24. Capture Guba near the town that's closest to his base, get the Mi-24, fly it high and use its guided missiles to take out both the Shilkas and the Scud. The Scud is either in the town at the very end of Kolgujev, next to a single house that's adjacent to the town or sometimes at the bottom of a hill, next to the forest that's beside the aforementioned house.

I done it,now its relief me.i found that if any vecihcle, armor and hellicopter you have make guba its driver than nobody harm you.it is a bug i think.

• Haha 1