Sign in to follow this  
luckyhendrix

Very annoying bug with 1.03

since 1.03 can't use the editor anymore , double click doesn't work. I can't place anything on the map double clickhas no effect at all.

please help me to fix it.Without the editor the game looses 99% of his interest. :mad:

i havnt experienced this, but i know someone that has. So i don't think its just you there mate.

Remove all mods from your shortcut pathway. If that doesn't help I would consider a reinstall if I were you. Good luck!

I've already did it , no mods.

It certainly comes from 1.03 I hadn't it before ... :mad:

If you use TrackIR, remove/reinstall the SW. I use the latest TrackIR5 beta and had the same problem as you. I've got double click in ArmA2 editor to work by removing the TrackIR profiles I used. I'm not sure what the problem really was with the profiles but I got it to work anyway.

I had this editor problem in 1.02 as well. After some fiddling it went back to normal. Sorry, I duno what fixed it but I didn't re-instsall anything.

BTW I use TIR5 so it was probably that.

No, I've not been in contact with NaturalPoint about this issue. Please contact them if you want.

As I said, I'm not sure what it really was that causing the problem but it seemed to be related to the TIR profiles.

Check task manager to see if there are two TrackIR5.exe's running. Could easily cause this problem. Simplest solution is to go in and kill both processes and then start TIR5 again. Problem should go away after that, if that's what's causing it.

Reboot and be able to get into the editor (at least for awhile).

But this is NOT a 1.03 issue.

I started experiencing it two days before the patch. I thought maybe it was a new mod or perhaps my mod launcher gone whack, but I did update TrackIR the same day.