Sign in to follow this  
gromov

Patch 1.04 suggestions

nice to see news of the 1.4 patch, keep it coming :)

And here for all ww2 tanklovers:

* gears for tanks

* stalling posibilities when refs are not what they should be for the used gear

* using binocs when inside tanks (unbuttoned)

* bounce off shells on sloped armour

* turrets should automatically move when the hull moves (NOT stay on target)

* variables for turning radius in the config files

* variable for using tracks in opposite directions in the config files

* variable for different turretspeeds (with or without engine)

* possibility to use dynamic attaching of things to hulls

* turn off the automatic tankbehaviour, players should handle that, not the game

Greetingz, Monk.

As a female player I would like to have female soldiers also in front line troops (before we start a discussion about this pls watch movies like "G.I. Jane" or think about the Russian Troops or the Female Resistance Fighters in World War II).

In OFP you was able to select a female soldier on the russion side, (sry have forgotten her name).

At least it would be nice to be possible to select a female voice like in Armed Assault (Voicename: Amy).

It would be a nice present for all the (5 :p) female players like me.

In ArmA 2 all Voices on highest pitch sounds like a man who lost his "best bodypart" :D.

+1

I mean how hard could it be to make AT LEAST 1 female chopper pilot

you could make it a fixed character like razor team

I love the game, the whole series since 2001, this is just a suggestion

+1

I mean how hard could it be to make [obnoxious]AT LEAST 1 female chopper pilot[/obnoxious]

A whole new set of anims... hard? Maybe not, but certainly tedious/expensive.

If it was posted already so sorry...if not, fine for me.

All 6 DOF´s for TrackIR. That feature has been enabled in most of the recently released games, so why not for ArmA2? Espacially Pilots would apriciate this...

6 DOF´s for TrackIR

that would be a very nice addition for a future patch.

1. Performace

2. Performace

3. Performace

1.Performance

2.MI-24 must be stronger, his allways lose out against UH-1...

3.T-90 must have beter armor.

4.Maybe BIS can insert more news optics in vehicles? See in Codmastes game, Dragon rising. Optics in vehicles, is super... But only optics :)

5.Remove radars from more vehicles, only Tunguska and Shilka on ground vehicles have it!!!(in realyti) Air vehicles have only F-35, Harier and SU-34, no one helicopter!

6.Misile R-73 must be beter manoeuvrable,in realy his have thrust vectoring.

7.and more... :)

bm 21 needs to be fixed rockets need to fly further than whats right now conf.

AI stupidity killing me

mortar man this one is essential needs big improvment visibility and performance

more stuff but i wont bitch that much

I would actually like to see tracers in small arms again. Not the "lasers" for every shot though.

*T-90 needs to be stronger. It's only fair as the russian su-34 will dominate any western fighter in close range combat at that map size but they don't as its evened out.

*Mi-24 needs to be stronger (loses to UH-1Y lol).

* Hind-P model optical sight should still move around (so u can see what u fire guided missles at closer) and the cannon should just fire in fixed position like FFAR rockets do.

* No weapons or vehicles should be too dominate as it ruins multiplayer, a little evening out if one is too inferior.

* more russian single player mission too please as we already have us campaign and not much for the russians out there or people who like the russians better or those who like/hate both equally.

* fix optic sights on GRAD and MLRS

Edited by vasmkd

It would be great if BIS the next time would be able to inform the community, that after patching the objectID`s on Chernarus are changed. It is a bit annoying for mission makers that their missions doesn`t work anymore when they use objectID-based missions... :mad:

It is only ONE SENTENCE IN THE README.... :cool:

TKing Issue:

-please stop the soldier in command from assisting you whilst trying to kill you after you have TKed. i.e. "Re-arm at ... and.... return to formation"

- Dialogue issue:

E.g We are near Osha

Me: (Targets?)

Soldier: "I saw several west officers to the south of Osha"

Me: (Where are we?)

Soldier: Sorry I am not from around here.

Me: BUT YOU JUST PRETTY MUCH TOLD ME OUR POSITION BEFORE HAND!!

- Dialogue Issue:

Please stop Russians from speaking American English when they are in pain.. "ohh my arm" etc.

I don't know if this is a bug, but then i fly F35. It's back wings \/ move left and right all the time! It's almost imposible to shoot a tank with a cannon :|

There are many fixes needed in:

-AI-Behaviour: I want no more deaths because the AI pilot is too stupid to land not in any trees\buildings\vehicles. And my AI-Teammembers often die by getting out of a chopper...

-Campaign: The campaign could be fantastic... could be. Now it's just poor. I've just played 'Manhatten' and skipped the mission with a cheat to spare my nerves because most of the stuff doesn't work. For example, Langushina doesn't mount a chopper/car, she just stands there. I solved the task by shooting her... at least a bit satisfaction. The UAV always flys in a tree and the weapons smuggler disappeared without a trace...

Or in the mission 'Razor Two' i was just approaching to the powerplant near Elektrostravodzk when i got the message that i arrested Bardak. How should i managed this while i'm flying in a chopper?! Anyways, the mission was succeeded and i did almost nothing. Great.

BIS, if you would solve these and all the other problems ArmA2 could be a great game. I can't understand how you can think about an AddOn when you've not finished the main game yet...

Would it be possible BIS to make the "REARM" button in gear (G) list to fill the remaining slots with the ammo you have currently selected?

With ARMA2 the option to select some gear and then click the arrow is a nice upgrade from ArmA. I like it instead of the old double clicking. However we are still needed to click: Arrow, Arrow, Arrow, Arrow, Arrow to fill up empty slots. I thaught the REARM button was made so that i could select ammo and press it - done! Remaining slots filled with selected ammo.

Anyway i think this should be done so we can arm ourself faster. Sometimes ammo is bundled so it wouldnt really be unrealistic to fill some extra slots faster than picking 1 by 1 by 1 by 1.

Thank you.

Alex

Isn't that what the Rearm action already does?

Been testing it all night and it gives me 1 clip (the wrong one. Not the selected one) and leaving some empty slots - empty.

Suggestion:

Recoil in the Barret (M107) when lying down moves upwards. Should be a "shake" rather than going straight up. Think it was patched to perfection in ArmA1, and needs it here too.

Thanks.

Alex

* No weapons or vehicles should be too dominate as it ruins multiplayer, a little evening out if one is too inferior.

In general I agree, but definitely not with this. Heard about "balance through imbalance"?

Yes. Please no evening out for the sake of balance that way. Reality is not balanced. Thats where tactics and teamplay comes in to even things out.

Just now I want to see:

* no crashes to desktop in multiplayer games (Warfare and other CTI's)

* armor penetration model instead of hitpoint system

* fixed bugs with animations, models, graphics and so on...

* relistic (os similar) parameters of vehicles. For example GRAD... in real life it fires much faster, the square and power of fire is MUCH bigger....it is death in real life..

* good wiki for arma2 dedicated server with exmples of configs for different internet connection types. I see only arma1 specific parameters on wiki page.

* official warfare like in AA1

* EAX and Hardware/Software selection for audio like in AA1

* AF, AA and other parameters in digits in settings (not "Normal", "High" and so on...)

* ability to change game language