Sign in to follow this  
BF2_Trooper

"Sound Counter Not Found"

For some reason when I reloaded the begining of "RAZOR TWO" I get a message that says "Sound Counter Not Found." This is after updating to 1.03.

Same problem for me too after updating to 1.03 and starting a new campaign. This error happens at the beginning of every new mission.

newbugs002.jpg

Edited by rothy

I believe the location of the sound "counter" (for the clock ticking over) changed in the pbo and it's referencing the wrong location (at least for the steam version it seems), i"m sure it'll be fixed next patch and it's a non-issue really, but I put it in the bug list, and hope someone put it in the community tracker.

Getting it, too. I actually think it was there before the 1.03 patch, but not entirely sure.

Sounds are okay, though I had one sound bug where my guy dropped the nouns and subjects:

"____ get in _____" instead of "ALL get in CHOPPER", or some such.

Fixed with a reboot.

Occasionally a long burst of mini-gun or prolonged cannon fire will really start to distort the sound, and the volume goes down... wierd.

Since the update I've been getting this error on the campaign loading screen.

Anyone else?

Same here, since 1.03, on Steam.

Not getting it anymore... wierd. But I am further along in the game. Maybe it was just early campaign levels giving the error?