Sign in to follow this  
Goldline

Disappointed of patch 1.03...

I expected more atleast that the DVD isnt required in order to play the game.

I do not want to use my precious DVD every single time i want to play ArmA2.

The Digital download version and Steam version of ArmA 2 do not require any kind of verification. They can play straight away. Please let us do the same with the boxed version of ArmA2.

I sincerely doubt we'll see the copy protection dropped until next year.

The game has only been out a couple months and you expected them to drop their copy protection? :rolleyes:

I expected more atleast that the DVD isnt required in order to play the game.

I do not want to use my precious DVD every single time i want to play ArmA2.

The Digital download version and Steam version of ArmA 2 do not require any kind of verification. They can play straight away. Please let us do the same with the boxed version of ArmA2.

Dood, your a fool. You automatically ASSUME with NO REASON. That the CD won't be needed, even though nothing of the sort was posted anywhere. It wasn't even referred to in the changelog. You assume WAY TOO MUCH.

Another epic moment unveiling the amazing abilities of our glorious mankind.

Btw is it allowed to use a nocd thingy ?

One of the best / worst questions I have seen on these forums...:rolleyes:

Btw is it allowed to use a nocd thingy ?

They already have that for 1.03? :eek:

Damn! BI should hire releasegroups for coding in ArmA2 :D

I enjoy the complete negativity coming from the community members he had expectations and realistic or not doesnt give you the right to call him a fool or to get a grip.

Way to treat your fellow community members

Get a grip FOOLS!

Originally Posted by Mr Burns They already have that for 1.03?

Not yet :(

Not yet :(

Gives you time for recalibrating your sarcasm detector ;)

I enjoy the complete negativity coming from the community members he had expectations and realistic or not doesnt give you the right to call him a fool or to get a grip.

Get a grip FOOLS!

well it was a pretty pointless post...how are you going to be disappointed in a patch because you want something that has nothing to do with fixing the multiple gameplay problems??

And you're a fool for assuming people on an internet chatboard will have civilized, calm, and intuitive discussions lol

well it was a pretty pointless post...how are you going to be disappointed in a patch because you want something that has nothing to do with fixing the multiple gameplay problems??

that it is... and mostly.. because it is so way off base it'll be closed... and i was hoping this was a thread about the disappointment with the 1.03 patch...

and i am.. sad to say.

Get a grip FOOLS!

Are you kidding me? You support this? What exactly has he/she done that utilizes any intelligence in that regard. It had nothing to do with anything they 'declared' to be in the patch. Or anything that should be expected.

Yet he/she is 'disappointed'. I'm disappointed that they didn't add 6 new maps to the game in this patch, and when I bought this game they didn't send me 60 bucks in the mail aswell as another GTX 285 for SLI. Big disappointment.

That kind of thing makes that pain in the ass 'public' that developers have to prove themselves too. With this stuff going on non-stop its amazing gaming isn't in worse shape.

'Using your brain' apparently warrants big positive virtual 5 high fives? I thought thinking every once in awhile was kind of expected.

Every forum needs some cynicism.

Edited by Fiya

And you're a fool for assuming people on an internet chatboard will have civilized, calm, and intuitive discussions lol

No, I think its pretty clear that you are the one making a fool of yourself. Calling Winch3st3r a fool for arguing for calmer and less aggressive posting is just stupid. So maybe stupid is more appropriate?

Maybe you shouldn't assume that everyone understands how copy protection or no cd changes work, or how the timeframe/process normally goes when developers remove the cd reliance. This sounds foolish to me.

So fool or stupid? hmmmm?

that it is... and mostly.. because it is so way off base it'll be closed...

Exactly. ;)