Sign in to follow this  
droezelke

Any news of the upcoming patch?

Our dear moderator will probably close this topic again (every topic about news on patches are being closed for god knows what reason).

Last week, there was said that the new patch would arrive in a couple of days. Up until today: no more news about a patch. How far are they in development and what time frame is there?

there was said that the new patch would arrive in a couple of days.

That's not what was said.

Let's just say I anticipate threads titled "when can we expect 1.04?" very soon..........

I think if they got any news the will give it use in the news section and your right this is gona close soon :)

Do you seriously need an exact release day so much? The previous informations stated it's going to be very soon, so if you can't play ArmA2 right now for some reason, just play another game in the meantime, and before you even notice, 1.03 will be out ; )

(god help us if it's a beta, I can imagine all the threads "why is 1.03 a beta??????")

Let's just say I anticipate threads titled "when can we expect 1.04?" very soon..........

As always, in this or the next week.

btw. I'm also waiting for the "DCS- Black Shark" 1.1 Patch...the first to come in 4 Months. Compared to this, the Support BIS delivers is outstanding.

I am very curious what comes first.

...so if you can't play ArmA2 right now for some reason, just play another game in the meantime.[/i]

There are other games ???

It will only close if it gets out of hand, we can now analyse the response by the moderator, tear it apart, complain why there is no more information about specific fixes and enhancments that may or may not have been made, the actual progress of said fixes and the file size and why it is a) too small or b) too large.

...or take it on face value that very soon indeed means very soon so come back tomorrow and see if we have a patch to complain about over the weekend.

Placebo, you cryptic git :)

So when is it coming?:p

Placebo, you cryptic git :)

So when is it coming?:p

As stated above...1.03 is cancelled...

We are now waiting for 1.04.

:p

I hope the new patch makes things much more OFP-DR ... if not make that patch 1.04.

I thought that was said by you actually. Something in the likes of 'could be in a week, could be less'. The words 'in a couple of days' was definitely used by somebody from the development team here on the forum.

Very soon it is. (that could mean anything, you tease :))

Love the response placebo

the other threads were locked because they went off topic and became flame feasts, but, basically what was said was that the patch will likely be ready in a few days, maybe a week, but it also said not to get upset if it took 2 weeks.

Come on people, did we forget all the drama about the demo already?

No point closing this thread, it will become superfluous rather soon ;)

---------- Post added at 15:45 ---------- Previous post was at 15:45 ----------

As stated above...1.03 is cancelled...

We are now waiting for 1.04.

:p

I like it, I vote this reply of the week ;)

it will become superfluous rather soon ;)

Isn't it already? Patch comes soon (very soon it would seem), we already knew this...

No point closing this thread, it will become superfluous rather soon ;)

Maybe you can make it a sticky, so we can keep on bitching about the exact release date even after the release? Was 1.03 really released yesterday? Maybe it's not the real patch?? When are you really going to release it???

No few is 5 or 6, as a couple is always 2, it's the rules :)

Then what is a few too many?

Also, will new patch fix the whining problem along with other fixes? :j:

Edited by Big Dawg KS

beg to differ but 'few' doesn't mean 5 or 6

few

• determiner, pronoun, & adjective 1 (a few) a small number of. 2 not many.

• noun the few a select minority.

so it's a small number and if we define 'small'

small

• adjective 1 of less than normal or usual size. 2 not great in amount, number, strength, or power. 3 not fully grown or developed; young. 4 insignificant; unimportant. 5 (of a business or its owner) operating on a modest scale.

of which I would say go with option 4. insignificant; unimportant

So 1.03 will be ready in an insignificant/unimportant amount of days, or when it's ready :D

I remember reading in the other thread that it is a beta patch that will not be supported by steam. Is this true? Or is it just the hear-say of the forums :P!?

Either way I can wait.

usually when people say a few days, it usually means the latest possible time or date.

if they can delay it, they will glady delay it.