Sign in to follow this  
DunnoDunKe

New Sci-Fi Mod

What Makes You Guys Like This Mod????  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What Makes You Guys Like This Mod????

• Futuristic Soldiers And Tanks
    • Mech Units (still unavailable yet though)
    • It's a Sci-Fi, that is all the matter
    • It's just another mod, so why don't we play it..
    • I dont give a damn about this Mod (lol)

i want it to be a futuristic version of conan the barbarian with this spy as the main character and his main weapon is a p99 and he's the only one thats ever made it out of this mystical city named area 61 but noone knows why. he guides the terran marines in by scoping out a landing zone and calling in the coordinates. Soon the terran marines join him and begin exploring the wasteland and thats where the story begins. Theres more to the story than that but I'll just wait till you ask me. I'm going to upload some of the music:

3148 music archive

part of the more larger

BRONZE MEDIA ARCHIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!

Edited by BronzeEagle

howdy everyone,

its been a long time since my last post,

but as per everyone's information, i've never complete the animations, but i do update them, like improved AT stance, soldiers treating wounded and getting treated, entering vehicle and getting out of vehicle,

since i've been too busy with my life's problem here, i never get the chance to take a sneak on how much this mod's team progress so far..so i don't know how much bronzie has finished so far...for the time being i cant send the updated anims yet, but i'll try to post ASAP...

Just a polite question here:

When that corrupted file is going to be repaired.

BronzeEagles mediafire zip file 3148 mod v.99 is corrupted.

Can somebody repair that? Please.

Why don't you just wait for the animation update.

as for you texture artists if anyone wants to make more camo for the terrans and republicans plz do. id like to see winter, desert, woodland, and urban camo for both teams. For some of you this is easy. if it is, plz contact me.

this right here, is just what we needed to officially end the mod with a nice mission they could play with for a long time but it doesn't seem to work. can someone get drongo in here?

Edited by BronzeEagle

@Bronze

After talking the other night I went to install the 3148 mod, but I found I had v.98, so I d/l'd .99 from the link on your tag line. This has a corrupt file in it. It's 48_TTroup.pbo. Do you have another d/l link?

damn, hang on.....

try this one, its off my hard drive addons folder and i got no viruses

3148 mod v.99

Edited by BronzeEagle

That one worked......:D thanks

this mod has alot of possibilities id like to see the animations finished for it before i leave it alone. if any of you can polish the animations for me its pretty much done as far as addons go, i do also plan a campaign i promise. hold me to that.

3148 campaign script:

government orders are to shut down area 61 immediately.

"the area 61 colony. this is the shematics."

the spec ops group goes in to determine oxygen levels, finds out that its

not suitable and meets up with a wanzer and the squad is wiped out.

"the purifiers never got turned on so the civillians must be on lockdown.

this makes it easier for us. send in the terran marines."

the marines invade and fall victim to a series of booby traps but maintain their

efforts during the course of the game.

"the republicans sensor package is so great they can detect

enemy terran units wherever they are and the entire city

is a boobytrap. the only solution is to take the suit off...."

eventually, victory, the idea pays off and the purifiers are turned on.

the unsuited soldier sneaks into area 61 without armor to vanquish the leader of the operation.

"it appears as though some republicans had taken over the colony. they were

the most trusted security unit in the galaxy. odds are they'll keep operating after

this. i don't know how will i ever look at one again. damn implants...."

game over

Edited by BronzeEagle

why don't you download it and post some pics of your own

Edited by BronzeEagle

why don't you download it and post some pics of your own

Pure malice, but there is a little truth in BronzeEagle expression sorry for offtopic

guys try to think of some more stuff we could use, i got a friend right now in australia thats going to help with the project. i know we never got around to the backpacks.

how bout the diffrent sectors that u could see in the stroy line lik army air force navy etc or mounted weapons etc to make the aarmy look fuller oh u could u the same power armoue but add bits to the modles etc

in the future the space branches responsible for land combat will be solely the terran marines. the pelicans will bring them in and each pelican hauls a warthog. they set up small pelican base camps and explore from there. The Republicans are a space armada that roam the universe looking for easy targets. Scavengers. Thats why their armor looks so recycled. Their home base is Area 61's secret colony. The terran base is on Nogova. The Terrans and Republicans have been at war since the Republicans took over the colony on Mars, Area 61. Since then they've gone independent scavenging the universe for parts to expand their world. They've mastered the concept of terraforming and the colony runs by itself now without outside help.

Edited by BronzeEagle

Тоже мне умник выиÑкалÑÑ...

ВыражайÑÑ ÐºÐ¾Ñ€Ñ€ÐµÐºÑ‚Ð½ÐµÐµ, Орлёнок, Ñ‚Ñ‹ мододел, а Ñ Ð¿Ñ€Ð¾Ñто геймер

КÑтати, по теме - как ванзеры будут ÑтрелÑÑ‚ÑŒ по пехоте? Что-то они не больно-то их и замечают... Технику - рвут в клочьÑ, а пехота бежит, цела и невредима.

Edited by Ezhik-iz-Tumana

i have lots more halo addons that could be added to the game. Ezhik doesn't have a bad idea in that maybe we could use the other soldiers in the halo series, the guys who weren't spartans. i may have models for them. the soldier guys. maybe the guys who help around on base n stuff. the next goal would be to get those models in game.

Edited by BronzeEagle