Sign in to follow this  
DunnoDunKe

New Sci-Fi Mod

What Makes You Guys Like This Mod????  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What Makes You Guys Like This Mod????

• Futuristic Soldiers And Tanks
    • Mech Units (still unavailable yet though)
    • It's a Sci-Fi, that is all the matter
    • It's just another mod, so why don't we play it..
    • I dont give a damn about this Mod (lol)

Sorry lost track about the exactly contents of the mod...So, the Halo Jeep & Dropship are in your upcoming release?

the pelican now holds the warthog, and there have been some weapons effects added. The next update will have backpacks and whatever dunno is doing i just wanted to get what my team has done out there while his team continues, when its time they can add to this one, but this is a crucial update.

3148 mod v.99 Beta

the pelican now holds the warthog, and there have been some weapons effects added. The next update will have backpacks and whatever dunno is doing i just wanted to get what my team has done out there while his team continues, when its time they can add to this one, but this is a crucial update.

3148 mod v.99 Beta

lol, just wanted some info and got the whole mod. Thats a cool response:yay:

i also finished the first mission for the campaign, its kinda easy but hey its the first mission. it requires city island from the appleseed mod, and the wanzer pack by gigan, then it also needs the 3148 mod. when you have these three let me know and ill send you the mission.

i bought a new "sealed" version of OFP:GOTY so i should be able to run/play the addons and mods now. and i have free time to model some. with that said, hows the mod going atm guys? do you still want some mechs made? Dunno do you still want a mech made that resembles the heavy armors that are in Section 8?

the mod is pretty much done. at this point the best thing you could learn is texturing. maybe we can come out with a couple new variants but aside from that all work is done i assume after talking with dunno dunke. he says hes going to send what he has left on his hard drive to me.

sounds good. i got OFP running better then ever now. i bought a new sealed copy of it. but do you think you could get on msn or something and tell me how to get the addons working and where to put them ect?

dam i missed you. i will be on from now till about 4am US central time. its 6:47pm cst here now.

try adding me again, all my information should be on my profile, im on but i don't see you.

Thanks for the encouragement :confused: well, i am learning the mission editor and ive gotten alot down with it. when i get better at making missions would you and Dunno like me to make some missions for the mod? and about the mod. is there a way i can make the 3rd person view for the marines the way it is for default OFP soldiers? the way it is now its just too much like GOW and i prefer to be able to see my soldiers entire model. do not worry about helping me with getting addons working i have finally figured it out XD

everything is pretty much as you see it until dunno gives me his content. Yes we could use some missions.

Edited by BronzeEagle

would it be possible to make and add a Huge transport vessel to transport Wanzers and Terran Marines? i would like to make two different types of these bad boyz. ^^ one for Air transport of Wanzers, Marines, tanks ect and another for ground transport of the Wanzers, Marines tanks ect. these will be pretty big.

would it be possible to make and add a Huge transport vessel to transport Wanzers and Terran Marines? i would like to make two different types of these bad boyz. ^^ one for Air transport of Wanzers, Marines, tanks ect and another for ground transport of the Wanzers, Marines tanks ect. these will be pretty big.

Nice plans. You can take the big gunship / transport from "Avatar" as a source. I have a model for the SA-2 "Samson" Tiltrotor somewhere on my hardrive, would fit quite nice.

EDIT: Ah found my model. Needs still some work on the textures, but works fine apart from that.

5enttdv4.jpg

Edited by Spender

I'm not a big fan of the designs in avatar. we had plans to take from another source. ever heard of the kerberos panzer cops saga? for instance, the movie jin roh? we wanted those panzer cops.

eagle, do you mean these guys?

i think they look too much like german WW2 soldiers.

cosplay400.jpg

stock-photo-german-soldier-in-gas-mask-ww-reenacting-12452866.jpg

Edited by Schulz

I'm not a big fan of the designs in avatar. we had plans to take from another source. ever heard of the kerberos panzer cops saga? for instance, the movie jin roh? we wanted those panzer cops.

Hm? I was talking to "Zedrein" and his plans for a mech-transporter. I just mentioned "Avatar" because its the only movie I know where an actualy mech-transporter is featured, and because of the "Samson" I started some months ago.

what about a pelican that can drop off a mecha one of the existing ocrambass mecha though, like the wanzer A or maybe the Grezex.