Sign in to follow this  
DunnoDunKe

New Sci-Fi Mod

What Makes You Guys Like This Mod????  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What Makes You Guys Like This Mod????

• Futuristic Soldiers And Tanks
    • Mech Units (still unavailable yet though)
    • It's a Sci-Fi, that is all the matter
    • It's just another mod, so why don't we play it..
    • I dont give a damn about this Mod (lol)

thanks so much for all the support guys. you guys dont even know me and your giving me support. that means alot. she came back from her oncologist today and he gave her some good news its treatable and is NOT a death sentence like it was 10-15 yrs ago but its still a very bad situation. im sorry to have derailed your mods thread.

about the mech you need modeled do you guys have any concept art for its design or any certain design style like the wanzers from front mission?

thanks so much for all the support guys. you guys dont even know me and your giving me support. that means alot. she came back from her oncologist today and he gave her some good news its treatable and is NOT a death sentence like it was 10-15 yrs ago but its still a very bad situation. im sorry to have derailed your mods thread.

about the mech you need modeled do you guys have any concept art for its design or any certain design style like the wanzers from front mission?

yeah peep this thread

My sympathy to you and your mother, my mother got breast cancer, luckily its gone now.

STGN

Zedrein the links on the pages in the link i provided are kinda old and redirected to other stuff other than what i wrote so please bear with me. but as far as the site itself goes, go to cyberpunk and look around a bit. you'll find some good stuff.

i dont mind to make some models for you to use in this mod but could someone please get on msn and tell me how to get these mods working? i cant get any of them to work. i would like to be able to play the mod i would/could be helping. i havent even got to try it out yet because i have no idea how to get the mods working.

Edited by Zedrein

I was going to write my own description but I think it would be simpler

to direct you here.If you have any more questions then send me a pm,

or post back in this thread.

Btw,I'm sorry to hear about your mum.I hope she makes a speedy recovery.

Kind regards.

Macser.

:)

Thanks Macser. and thanks for all of you guys giving me support. she is starting a treatment of 15 radiation treatments monday then chemo again. theres no cure but they can prolong her life a bit we hope. god bless you guys. you all are very thoughtful of others. you dont see that much these days.

Edited by Zedrein

the Navada desert.. thats all up to you guys i have say on this mod. but that area 51 deal has been done over and over. it'd be kewl to have this mod take place in a war against aliens but thats just me.

yeah id like aliens too, with the armor like the republicans and terrans have....but what do you guys think about this for a GUI? landingmarker.jpg

Edited by BronzeEagle

sfmod.jpg

I have converted CCE2 to use this mod.

Features:

- MP/SP (a lot more fun in coop of course)

- 11 mission types

- Heaps of different locations

- Uses CoC UA

- Wandering AI (similar to DAC)

- Enemy AI calls for backup and shares information

- Enemy AI can call mortars on the players

- Destroy enemy camps to reduce the flow of enemy units

- Very easy to mod (most arrays for units etc are in a single .sqs file)

- Supports multiple player groups

- Gain points to recruit new troops/vehicles

- In-squad respawn

- Satellite scan ability

- Airstrikes and CAS

CCE2 3148 Apocalypse (~380kb)

Also requires CoC UA 1.1: Unified Artillery 1.1

For info/questions regarding CCE2, please refer to this thread.

I think a good idea would be to edit the security guard from the farmland civillians pack 1.1 and give him the scavenger rifle. That would be a futuristic security guard in the civillians section. That would be cool.

Edited by BronzeEagle

Firstly, Im sorry to hear bout your mother zadrein...how is she doing now? as for me, what can i do is only to pray for her health..let's all hope for a miracle that she will be back to normal..

okay, then, id like to apologise for not being able to get online, i was...'out of commision'....bout my last post, i did say bout some pics of new terran vehicles, but, my bad, i cant show it you guys just yet, well, right now im in a Cybercafe on the way home, just got out from hospital..so for the past few weeks, i didn't work at all on OFP,...i'd just figured that maybe i should post something, so dante, your rifle's new looks will take a little bit more of time, i guess.... and drongo, your works sounds interesting, i will try to experience it..

and lastly, let's all hope the best for zadrein's mum...

Edited by DunnoDunKe

you should add the hammerhead from space above and beyond as an aircraft and the chig bomber for the alien side

Pretty nice, but kinda big for a handgun caliber.

STGN

nice to see things are still moving along. i am very sorry for not having a mech modeled yet. i have been dealing with some personal problems you all know about by now. i have set aside some time this weekend for making the mech. @Bronze can you help me out on msn some time on how to get mods working in OFP? i have try'd several things but i just cannot for the life of me get mods to work/load. i pretty much know where to put the files i just dont know how to get them to load up. i have try'd editing shortcuts and other things with no luck. im a total noob to OFP.

@DunnoDunKe, thank you alot for those kind words and thoughts.

yea that would be a good sub-machine gun, after all its a Sci-Fi mod

hi guys, some pics, all these tree vehicles are still wip, about 85%(lod works exlucded) just need to rework the config and finishing the interior, and for info, i decide to remove the previous MACH that i post in this thread, i'll get it reworked for the alien side.

tergeryon.th.jpg

New M4 Geyron HACH (Heavy Armored Combat Hoverer)

terhapc.th.jpg

New M3 Pegasus HAPC (Hovering Armored Personal Carrier)

termedusag.th.jpg

New AV-9/C Medusa (based on BronzeEagle proposal, hope mr.duck doesnt mind using his addons name)

and zadrein, take your time, im taking this mod slowly too..i send a pm to u check it..btw How's ur mom?

Edited by DunnoDunKe