Sign in to follow this  
Sgt.Rock27

Best Co-op Mission for Multi-player

Gents,

I'm new to the ARMA series and am wondering what is the best multiplayer Co-op mission? We are looking to set this up on our clan server. Please let me know if any add-ons are required or suggested! Thanks for the help.

=ST6= Sgt.Rock

Are you into fun or realism or both?

Fun: Evolution Blue / Red V2

Realism: any 'ACE' coop mission. You need the ACE mod to play them.

Both: Domination

Thanks Doc. We enjoy realism. We've tried a few different ones, but have yet to hit the right combo. We especially like assaulting w/ combined arms, although infantry only is cool too. I appreciate the suggestions. Thanks.

=ST6= Sgt.Rock

Yes...thanks!

I wasnt sure about it anymore :D

and is there any coop mission in the official game, or is that only in some user's mods?

Any of the SIMHQ missions, they are very realistic and I've always enjoyed playing them. I believe they released a massive pack of over 100 missions. Somewhere on ArmAholic.

and is there any coop mission in the official game, or is that only in some user's mods?

The game already ships with some coop missions. But getting new missions is as easy as just connecting to a server that plays them. You'll download the missions automaticly and then will be able to join within 2mins.