Lol, i've just added eye of the tiger 4hours before... :D

Just read readme ;)

Thanks for the new version Clayman!

Edited by Khugan

Somewhat digging up an old thread but I had tried this out an adjusted my controls according to the userconfig,

and I have a few ideas for this, not sure if its possible I think ECP in ARMA did this.

• Make it so that the radio is not dependant on you being in the vehicle, so you can get out of the vehicle
    and the music still plays til you shut it off.
  • For the sound have it where it comes from the radio on the car itself instead of your whole game sounding
    like the music, so it gives you that directional sound like when you drive with the music on in a real car.
  • Another idea is when you get out of the vehicle, that as said on the first one that while the music is still playing that
    you can hear the music "from" the car itself and when you move further away from the music it will sound as if the music is coming "from" the car

Just wondering if these are possible.

otherwise great work Clayman.

hey all,

when i place the module and put everything in the init i want to click ''ok'' but i get an message saying ''missing ]''

he im haveing a problem it cant seem to find the user config file when i place it

Hello, Clayman.

First of all, your addon is amazing.

About the addon, I wanted to know if it is possible that the music track that is playing, will be synced with the other players in the same vehicle?

Also, can we make it as a script instead of addon?

Thanks!

Just to be clear about this: Porting this addon (or any other of my work) to Arma 3 is not allowed. So don't even bother...

If you want a car radio in Arma 3, create your own. It's not that hard after all.

Oh and btw, before you rip the .pbo apart and release some mission with a "script" version of this, you might consider asking permission to do so...

Thanks for the mod, it's such a good idea however I'm having problems with my music not actually playing... theres no sound, the text is there and the timer is counting, but no music, whats up? :s

Thanks

Same problem. This is a great mod. Please fix this problem or at least offer a possible solution that I could do myself.

Can someone please help me? I'm looking for the 2.2 version as my OA is fucked up and I can't use it. Any help would be highly appreciated!

New mod v2.3.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Clayman , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.