Sign in to follow this  
sniperday

Bitter Chill Spoilers

IS it completly normal that if i choose to go with the NAPA guys they drive me to 4.3kilos of my destination near a church then he parks up gets out and just leaves me there? i've retried it from earlier save when i blew up the house but the guy who gets out doesnt get back in nor can cooper get out of the car also the watch doesnt show so the 5pm deadline thing doesnt work.

NEED HELP PLEASE

Edited by sniperday

I can leave the car with a trick (become another member and shoot the tires)

But after that i can not end the mission. NAPA or CDF people are not on their spot or do not react.

Well, I could not do the NAPA route because the guys that I was supposed to meet were dead when I got there. So I stole a car and made it back to the CDF area, I didn't even have to get real close to the CDF area before the mission ended. I was probably 1 or 2 towns away.

Anyway, all I can say about the 5pm deadline is that you are meant not to make it to the Marines. They leave your a$$ no matter if you choose the CDF or NAPA.

Oh yea, you can't make it anywhere near the shore anyway because of the RPG / Sniper of the GODS.

I'm on Bitter Chill mission just now, and I'd like to know what's best?

Should you call in the chopper or make it by your own means? I know the chopper gets shot down and then you have a blasted Hind gunship blowing the crud out of you.

Is not going with the chopper the safer albeit longer way? Because I have no means to take that Hind out the sky. :(

I decided not to take the chopper, let NAPA get you most the way and then sneak/keep a low profile until you meet up with the other guys, it's not difficult if you ask your team to hold fire and keep your head down

Cuzer

I decided not to take the chopper, let NAPA get you most the way and then sneak/keep a low profile until you meet up with the other guys, it's not difficult if you ask your team to hold fire and keep your head down

Cuzer

I'm afraid for me its harder than that....I chose to report Father Fyodor's little weapon's cache, and the Napa guys don't seem to be too interested in taking me anywhere....or am I just supposed to follow them?

Ah, thems the breaks of the storyline I guess! lol

I guess you've got to go the long way round then mate, it can be done

Cuzer

Ah, thems the breaks of the storyline I guess! lol

I guess you've got to go the long way round then mate, it can be done

Cuzer

Personally, I will prob just go back through and replay Manhattan. Now i've done a run through of it once, shouldn't take me too long to do. Father Fyodor can keep his stupid guns if he wants them that bad.

I'm afraid for me its harder than that....I chose to report Father Fyodor's little weapon's cache, and the Napa guys don't seem to be too interested in taking me anywhere....or am I just supposed to follow them?

I did the exact same thing.

Not really a problem, just use the HMW and first drive towards Elektrozavodsk, don't take the coastal route. When you get the message that you didn't make it to the ship in time, start going towards NAPA (you can change the NAPA/CDF selection if you press M and change your current task).

When you reach the village they're in Novy Sabor (I think), get out of your vehicle and start moving in the forests. Make your current task to get to the CDF, you're about 4 km away from their line (or 6 km), but start making your way towards their lines, the mission ends a short while after you pass Vyshnoye (imagine a line going vertically across the map from Vyshnoye, you don't have to physically go to Vyshnoye, just cross the "line")

.. or basically just start moving towards the CDF lines from the beginning, tryt and avoid the enemies, and if you drive.. stop for nothing and don't use the main roads. After a while running in the forrests may be a good idea. Remember to speed up the time to x4 if you're on foot.. or it'll take a while :p

is it normal that when u choose NAPA you go to navy sobor and encounter an enemy squadron, attack helo, tank and apc??? what the hell???

KK nwm my Q, i was just suprised that game has triggers XD

Edited by Uth Matar