arma22009073110255182.th.jpg

arma22009073110260602.th.jpg

arma22009073110261904.th.jpg

64044837.jpg

This Pack is V0.4

--------------------------------------------------------------------

the Troops V0.5

The Weapons V0.9

Leopard 2A6M V0.9 ( Would like to Thank Bionic for the basemodel of the Leopard)

Chinook V1.0

*************some of the following errors found are****************

Shadows are apearing strange (to be fixed in V.6 of troops)

not all soilders ingame

not all weapons are ingame

.hhl.rvmat error

CMF_weapons requier Weapons (to be fixed soon)

Leopard Requier crew error (to be fixed when the crew is done)

*************Download************

http://www.filefront.com/14297325/Operation%20Northstar%20V0.4.7z

If you find more errors please post here so we can look into them

Thank you

ONS Dev Team

Edited by AASE

This is great to see. Good seeing ONS come through. I can't wait to see these in game. Thanks fellas.

Rapidshare is giving me this error when I try to download it:

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

:(

But awesome, I can't wait to play with these units, especially that Leopard :D

Ahh those screenshots look nice (Thanks for adding some)

*downloading*

--edit--

Kind of late lol.. but.. woodland textures coming up?

C9 is AWESOME. its rape :D! one problem though.. tracers only appear in NV view :D

Edited by Black²

C9 is AWESOME. its rape ! one problem though.. tracers only appear in NV view

Thats because the weapon fires "dim" tracers, these only show up when using NVG, IE its meant to do that :)

are you planning a island or something?

becouse i find desert units to be a bit out of place on Chernarus.

wouldnt woodland units be better?

Cant wait for the link to come back up... May force my US unit to use this haha

are you planning a island or something?

becouse i find desert units to be a bit out of place on Chernarus.

wouldnt woodland units be better?

No, we're not. The scope of the addons we will be releasing are within the current theatre of operations of the Canadian Forces. Besides, you can always use them on ported Avghani. ;)

Abs

nice!

indeed, desert units ARE out of place here, BUT it still looks cool and i'd love to add it to my skin mod folder :)

by all means - finish squishing the bugs and re-up this.

hey guys ok the link will be back up in a few days work is just keeping me away from my computer :(

as for woodland units I MIGHT get some done just for use on ArmA2s island but its not high on the prioratiy list as of right now.

Very nice, everything seems to work well, though I have to click through a bunch of errors before I can play. One thing I noticed is that when the crew bails out of the leopard, they appear 20ft in the air and fall to the ground. Also, the loaders seat is called the Ladeschütze's seat, (German for loader iirc) Which doesn't make sense if the rest of the names are going to be in English

well thats because there is still some stuff for the leopard that needs to be changed

along with the PBO name

Keep in mind that there will be errors, and tons of them, as we keep releasing.

For ARMA1, the plan was to complete the whole mod and release it as one big package. This, obviously, kept the mod out of your hands for a long time. We decided to go a different route for ARMA2, by releasing things first in a near-complete state, and then finally in a (hopefully) bug-free state.

So I just wanted to thank everyone for their patience and understanding, and ask that you guys keep reporting bugs as you find them.

Abs

I think it's great that u decided to stick with the desert camo. They'll fit in well in the new ARMA2 expansion which is a lot closer to Afghani enviroment. We then start recreating actual Canadian Forces from Afghanistan without having to create an Afghan map from the ground up! All we'd need are your add-ons. :D

Please get the DL back up soon, i want to have a face-off between the M1A2 and the Challenger so bad!!!!!!!!!!!

Please get the DL back up soon, i want to have a face-off between the M1A2 and the Challenger so bad!!!!!!!!!!!

Canada doesn't use the Challenger, they use the leopard.

im just awaiting on one problem to be fixed then it will be released. but i am also running low on time as i leave for Vancouver for a week. so it may be released when i get back if it dosnt today.

For ARMA1, the plan was to complete the whole mod and release it as one big package. This, obviously, kept the mod out of your hands for a long time. We decided to go a different route for ARMA2, by releasing things first in a near-complete state, and then finally in a (hopefully) bug-free state.

This way only works if you leave the DL link for the buggy version :p

The Download is back up link is posted on the first page :D

Enjoy everybody!!!

ONS Team

Can you please put in the first post what this is and an overview? I am curious but not enough to download it...

It is in the first post. If you had looked before, you would've noticed that there have been some edits.

This is awesome, absolutely awesome! Despite the errors and issues, which I'm sure will be fixed, these look great. As a fellow Canadian, I love to finally see an official ONS release. Hope you guys can keep up the good work! :D