Sign in to follow this  
Indecisi0n

I've given up

Sorry but i don't think this game is for me. I thank everyone for their help here but i am done with this bug fest.

Anyone want a used copy for 30 bucks ? PM me

Do like I do. Put it away for a while until there are more patches.

I think you should keep it and just be a bit patient. I've been told the patch is coming out within the next week or a couple of days. Play some older game for a few days and then come back and see whats going on.

Rofl. if you were here for OFP you would have cried, for me this title is fine, its almost perfect. all i need now is ACE and it will be perfection.

Rofl. if you were here for OFP you would have cried, for me this title is fine, its almost perfect. all i need now is ACE and it will be perfection.

This game is no where close to being perfect until they fix the bugs, but I really like the parts I can play. If the bugs get fixed and I think in time they will, it will be my most favorite game of all time. I've never had this much fun with a game that has this many bugs, so its got to be awesome when they get it fix!

Sorry but i don't think this game is for me. I thank everyone for their help here but i am done with this bug fest.

Why are you unhappy with the game?

If you still want to sell it I am interested in buying it from you. What version is it?

-Jerry

Crybaby alert!