Sign in to follow this  
lucilk

Armor Support (Reinforcements)

Uhh this might be a Uber noob question but how do u use a radio :confused:

well place a trigger on map and then at activation chose Radio Delta and thats it... if u go in game and press 0 (zero) you will see Radio triggers. if u are a newbie like me :D.. and u like the script wait i am making a example mission now with armor support and Helicopter support where 3 Cobras will spawn and move in on your position destroy everything within 300 radius, and the great thing is that you can call in support like arty or others and they are deleted after.. no lag

Example mission added in first post

Edited by lucilk

cool.. thanx.. I planned on doing a heli support thing.. but now I don;t have to do it myself ;)

I have made some changes to the scripts and added Infantry support and now you can call them and they will join your squad.

try it out guys, need some feedback

Great Job. I had no problems with this as of yet and the example mission worked great. Thx for the hard work and hope to see a CASEvac in there sometime if at all possible.

yes i was thinking about that to :D

now i am maaking something even nice :D

You call HQ to send you a LAV HQ , when the lav gets to you stay close to it and request base construction, and you can build in a base like in warfare :D

and maibe buy units :D, nice ah?, today it should be done

yes i was thinking about that to :D

now i am maaking something even nice :D

You call HQ to send you a LAV HQ , when the lav gets to you stay close to it and request base construction, and you can build in a base like in warfare :D

and maibe buy units :D, nice ah?, today it should be done

That rocks. I've been wondering how to do this or if it was possible. This whole script pack kicks. Thanks.

i am working now on a full release for this script with lot of changes and bugs fixed, if u want to test out the old version you can find it here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=83029 - old version

in couple of days i am releasing a new version of the script with a lot more things.