Sign in to follow this  
D.Ginzbourg

Actors needed in Comedy Skits

Hello, I'm looking for actors for a Short Funny Scenes Film.

Please, if you want to act post here your Xfire/Steam/Skype/MSN account name, I will add you as a friend, and from there we will organize the filming.

Thank all in advance.

Yeah i wouldn't mind giving that a go

Steam Account: Old Gregg

Thanks. We still need more actors for the ArmA 2 film. I ask for at least one more actor, so I will be able to film some scenes.

Edited by D.Ginzbourg

Please help us make this film, we have only one actor and one 'camera' guy.

I'm might be able to help you. Depends on what you want to do, and where you want to do it. If you plan on filming in brixton, I hope you've got insrance...

Thanks! Ok i added you, and about what and where - i have a file with 23 scenes (so far) that i invented them by myself, now about where, we are hosting a server, and we put playable characters (every scene different characters). All you need to do is do what i tell you (look up, move right, shoot, die etc.) and put a specific face at your profile (remember last one and just change), and that's it!

Thanks a LOT for your help.

Haha, i know but it has a powerfull engine and great graphics, i used to make these sort of things with BF2 sandbox but Arma 2's engine makes it alot easier for me, plus with the hundred of vehicles, weapons, and characters then the possibilities are quite endless.

ive got plenty of time on my hands to help (not working at the moment, missus overseas)...

stuckintheuk

at the hot3mail (ie msn)

Edited by whopper_with_cheese

Are you in or not? Sorry for the big delay, i was busy trying to film with the current actors...