Sign in to follow this  
CrazyAviator

Black screens

I dont know if this is a common occurance, I havent seen it on the forums anywhere, but several times in an online game I was looking at my Map and hit "m" to get back out and when the screen loaded everything was black like night time - except it wasnt really night. It actually stay liked this for awhile and I was forced to use night vision, lol. A couple times when this happend, I pressed "m" multiple times and finally it loaded day time. Just a moment ago I started ARMA and the background (ocean w/ carrier) loaded the same way, everything was night and all the lights on the carrier were lit up - wtf?

I had a not disimilar experience. Playing on our clan server with mates when I commented that it was getting toward night time. Not for them. My clock was a good six hours ahead of everyone else in the game. A little later on it returned to proper time without any particular action on my part.

Just a moment ago I started ARMA and the background (ocean w/ carrier) loaded the same way, everything was night and all the lights on the carrier were lit up - wtf?

Thats one of the normal intro movies into the game.. I get it quite often. Your other problem however.... not so normal

main screen turn on, i had the same thing one time, when i hit esc to get to the menu all i would see was my mouse

This isn't the troubleshooting sub-forum. How hard is it to post in the right one :confused:

This isn't the troubleshooting sub-forum. How hard is it to post in the right one :confused:

Wow seriously? Whats up with the forum nazis

(1) Troubleshooting forum is for troubleshootings

(2) Watch the way you express yourself, and don't use words which you ignore what they really mean, my little friend.

Edited by ProfTournesol
typo

(1) Troubleshooting forum is for troubleshootings

(2) Watch the way you express yourself, and don't use words which you ignore what they really mean, my little friend.

What's up with the Politically Correct nazis too?:crazy: