Sign in to follow this  
Alex72

Windows 7 help needed

So i installed Win7 and i got a big boost in ARMA2. However 2 things i just cant find or get to work, and i hope someone can help.

First i cant find the RPT folder. Using the search in Win7 brings nothing. I have made hidden files and folders visible etc, but might have missed something.

Problem 2 is CPBO wich just wont give me the EXTRACT option (right click). When right clicking a folder i have CREATE PBO though. I tested changing the CPBO.EXE to admin, XP comp mode etc, but no go. Hopefully someone got both problems solved. :) Thanks.

Regards

Alex

C:\Users\Mosh\AppData\Local\ArmA 2

That is where my RPT file is.

Did you initially run CPBO as an administrator (by right clicking on it first). I didn't do that, but others say it helps. Mine just works fine. I have the right click option, but I just left click and it extracts automatically.

Thanks for the fast reply mate. I did not initially run it as admin no. I thaught it would do that as i am on the admin account (even though it often say im not...?).

So how do i uninstall CPBO to start over? Forgot how to do it.

Thanks a bunch.

EDIT: tried to run it as admin but no change. guess i need to uninstall it. Just need to figure out how.

Alex

Edited by Alex72

You know I'm not 100% sure how to uninstall it either. I had it act up on me once and I got it working again just by running as admin once... I think (memory is going fast). Another thing you might try is right click a PBO and make sure it's associated with CPBO (properties, General tab, Opens with).

Other than that I can't think of anything right now, if I do I'll report back here.

Thanks mate. I already did what you said there. PBO's associated with CPBO. Just need to see how to uninstall it and do it right from start.

Thanks for the help though mate. 50% success is a good step up. ;)

Alex