Sign in to follow this  
Mateck

CH M1Abrams Pack

Hi Mateck,

and congratz on this very beautiful and unexpected release! first I wanted to ask if you could include a replacement config in a possible update and the second thing I wanted to ask: is it possible to convert your T72s as well?

but in versions for all factions, like a russian one with the Arma 2 texture or a CDF one at least? the reason why I'm asking is simply that I hate these 'naked' T72s, in almost all videos and pictures of T72s I've seen in the last few years, they were packed full of ERA and that's something I'm missing on the vanilla ones.

greetings and thanks again for this nice tank!

I've updated my M1Abrams Pack to version 1.2. This is very small and probably last update of this pack.

Changes in version 1.2:

- addon binarized with official ArmA 2 tools

- added super shaders to materials

- fixed loaders M240 rate of fire

- FLIR will work only when looking through sights

- some other small fixes

CH M1Abrams Pack v1.2:

Crazy Hussars FTP right click and 'save as'

And of course I'm releasing updated MLOD's for the community.

MLODs:

Crazy Hussars FTP right click and 'save as'

Thanks in advance for the mirrors :)

Glad these got converted over. However I think I'm having a problem with them or I'm missing something. When I was shooting a few T90's, Tunguska's, etc., it was taking quite a few shots to blow them up. I tried both round types but didn't work. Is it supposed to take 7 shots to the rear armor of an armored vehicle to blow it up?

Edit:

Found the problem. Old version of CBA. Sorry about that.

Edited by Blade89

Im having problems on getting the markings changed to US Army. I put this in the int field CH_Markings= [this,t5,00] execVM"\ch_m1abrams_cfg\scripts\m1a1\markings.sqf";

This is what i put in and it dont work. Could somebody give me an example plz. Like how it would go in the int field.

Hi, any chance of get an ArmA2 replacement pack that replaces the BIS M1A1 for the M1A1 HC on this über pimp M1s pack?, i'll love to have this M1s instead the vanila ones. Let's C ya

WOW!

that was unexpected :)

some things I noticed: both USMC and US Army tanks appear in desert painting.

Both have a Muzzleflash on the loaders M240.

The Army one doesn't display tracks, just the wheels.

a question though:

Would it be possible to make such a replacement for the T72 as well? since dractyums<-spelling? are much nicer than the vanilla ones. pleassse :)

Just realized that this wasn't meant for CO :D that's why the Army version is screwed up....what would I have to add to the config in order to make it comapatible?

Edited by FLv*VeNoM*

Hi there people!

thanks to PvPscene's work, we finally have a replacement for the M1.

However, it didn't work with the M1A1 from Arrowhead, so I sat down and tried to include that as well, hope it works :D

http://pastebin.jonasscholz.de/1330 <-M1 replacement for CO users!

Thanks PvPscene, for doing all the work :) (btw, the replacement for the T72 is a bit buggy, the crew is positioned pretty strange, but I wasn't able to the source of the problem)

Hi, i was meaning a Signed Replacement made by Matek, so we can use it (with luck...) in MP without problems. I haven't any PBO maker tool or any ArmA/ArmA2 related tool because im no more on the addons making in any way, but thanks for your effort PvPscene. Let's C ya

Is it just me? or does the damage from these tanks are weaker than the BIS tanks? cause i had to shoot like 9 times just to destroy 1 BMP....not to mention how the T-90 tanks are practically indestructible while using these M1 tanks. And please make an official replacement pack soon!

Is it just me? or does the damage from these tanks are weaker than the BIS tanks? cause i had to shoot like 9 times just to destroy 1 BMP....not to mention how the T-90 tanks are practically indestructible while using these M1 tanks. And please make an official replacement pack soon!

are you using ace or any other ammo modification?

are you using ace or any other ammo modification?

No, so to me this addon is useless unless some one can fix this?