Sign in to follow this  
bigtime102

This game made me violently sick. Might persue legal action.

Seriousely, all the screen shake and blurring made me literally sick to the point of vomiting. Ive played FPS games all my life and Im not succeptable to this, never had anything like it before. Im talking with my lawyers right now see what can be done. I just want to be compensated for my pain, if bohemia wants to nip this in the bud it would be best i think.

Im talking with my lawyers right now see what can be done.

And if you read the inside of the manual it will have a disclaimer about sickness and injury.

If you really are talking to lawyers, enjoy wasting your money.

BEGONE TROLL !

I'll stick my Size 9 boots up yer arse ! How's that for compensation?

To disable the head shaking, go to Game Options and disable the "Head Blob" option. To disable the blurring, go to Video Options and disable the "Postprocess effects". Problem solved. ;)

To disable the head shaking, go to Game Options and disable the "Head Blob" option. To disable the blurring, go to Video Options and disable the "Postprocess effects". Problem solved. ;)

i used to have same feelings from watching screen specialy when soldiers running but i disabled Head Blob and PostProcess and now all is fine and i enjoy killing 100 AI with my infantry with no effects at all

I know lawyers (sorry in advance to any lawyers on here) can be somewhat scummy and will take your money to pursue any unethical, ridiculous or utterly contempuous little thing that you can dream up, but surely even your "lawyers" must have had a hard time not putting you on the ground and kicking you in the teeth!

I already lost faith in mankind a long time ago Dawg.

Seriousely, all the screen shake and blurring made me literally sick to the point of vomiting. Ive played FPS games all my life and Im not succeptable to this, never had anything like it before. Im talking with my lawyers right now see what can be done. I just want to be compensated for my pain, if bohemia wants to nip this in the bud it would be best i think.

Obvious troll is obvious. Question is, what's he trolling for... Forum responses or cash from Bohemia?

I suspect that neither will be plentiful as the OP is clearly suffering from an ID10T error between his chair and keyboard and this thread is about to be locked.

On that note, in before the lock. :yay:

Im talking with my lawyers right now see what can be done.

Yo tell them to threaten legal action if they don't release the patch ASAP THAT'LL SHOW EM!

Also blame them for everything in the world. Cancer, Aids and War. And Death.

SUE EVERYBODY FOR EVER!

:rolleyes:

Your post just made me violently sick. I might pursue legal action. Calling lawyer now.

LOL seeking legal action because you fail to much too play a game, yeah great.

Guess im going to get an infraction for that.....seems i do for everything else.

What a douche! you must be playing 3D games for the first time. Have you been sleeping for the last 20 years?? Just crawl out from under the stone??

While their first post was clearly inflammatory and, let's say, ill-advised, the default headbob setting is pretty intense and has attracted quite a few complaints. I turned it down immediately. Also I've seen a few people complaining about the roll effect when you get injured.

Just because you're not adversely affected by this stuff doesn't mean it's not a real issue. That's why all games have warnings about the possible harm they can cause. So yes, good luck with that legal action... haha.

On a side note, I feel really sorry for anyone whose first action is to consult a lawyer and make an inflammatory post rather than trying to solve the problem. Arma 2 doesn't seem at all suitable for the kind of person who's incapable of basic self-help and expects everything to be delivered to them in exactly the way they want with no effort on their part. They're going to miss out on a great game.

Seriousely, all the screen shake and blurring made me literally sick to the point of vomiting.

Have a glass of concrete and harden the fuck up, girlie boy!

People are beginning to forget what the button labelled "Options" does :/

While youre at it - ask your lawyers if they can help you to 'stop being such a drama queen and get a life' ....

Now who's going to compensate us for all the pain we experienced by reading your horse shit post?

Edited by v11cu96

So when you run or walk your head stays perfectly stationary?

and when you turn your non-bobbing (probably non-human) head, do your eyes stay in focus? is everything you see as you turn your head perfectly sharp and in focus?

Maybe you should be taking legal action against God/whatever you believe in?

I found your review here - http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/action/armaii/player_review.html?id=673249

also your profile here - by what you put, i can see your a vegetarian, thats your problem, your not a real man... :P ....also you list guitar hero as a favourite thing....man up! x2 (I'm assuming thats you anyway)

Edited by Cherry

Luhgnut;1384672']I got car sick once and there was no disclaimer in the Owners Manual. Wonder if I could sue GM?

You could try but I don't think they have any cash left to honor payouts

So when you run or walk your head stays perfectly stationary?

and when you turn your non-bobbing (probably non-human) head, do your eyes stay in focus? is everything you see as you turn your head perfectly sharp and in focus?

Maybe you should be taking legal action against God/whatever you believe in?

I found your review here - http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/action/armaii/player_review.html?id=673249

also your profile here - by what you put, i can see your a vegetarian, thats your problem, your not a real man... :P ....also you list guitar hero as a favourite thing....man up! x2 (I'm assuming thats you anyway)

ROFL!

Yes! ditch the lawers and go see a physician! hopfully he can arrange a brain scan.. you know, to make sure you have one and all that. :D

Then again, I'd love to see your case get thown out of court on the basis of a 'crap graphics card....'

I'm beginning to lose all faith in mankind... :confused_o:

You couldn't choose a better comment to describe that post.