Sign in to follow this  
p75

Removing sidewinders of the Cobra, which are on the HWM Apache Ah-64 when added to A2

Hi All,

I've managed to run the HWM addon in Arma 2, besides the fact that not all functionality is there (for the moment I don't mind), the Apache Ah-64 shows two sidewinders (which are actually from the Cobra) through its rockectpods :eek:.

Any idea how I can prevent this error?

Appreciating your input, please help, as now the model looks F....., thanks!

Well, 1st although i personally enjoying the "support" you're offering to our mod, I would suggest to stop popping new post around with questions about HWM AH64, the most likely is the moderators to lock them, better use the appropriate ArmA 1 thread.

Now related to your question.

HWM addons works up to a point by replacing the old XEH (extended events handler) with the new one that is included in the CBA, that can solve some issues.

About the sidewinders, the HWM AH64A was designed in 4 Versions (4 Hydra 70, 4 Hellfire pods, 2 Hellfire pods + 2 Hydra and 2 Helfire + 2 sidewinder). BUT due to technical reasons the sidewinder version was deprectaed, although as a user you can unlock it, still it is problematic. If you have messed with the configs from the ArmA1 release and change the scope from private to public in that class then, that sidewinders you're seeing are a normal result.

Just wait a bit, and you'll get the ArmA2 version no need to hurry...

Well, 1st although i personally enjoying the "support" you're offering to our mod, I would suggest to stop popping new post around with questions about HWM AH64, the most likely is the moderators to lock them, better use the appropriate ArmA 1 thread.

Now related to your question.

HWM addons works up to a point by replacing the old XEH (extended events handler) with the new one that is included in the CBA, that can solve some issues.

About the sidewinders, the HWM AH64A was designed in 4 Versions (4 Hydra 70, 4 Hellfire pods, 2 Hellfire pods + 2 Hydra and 2 Helfire + 2 sidewinder). BUT due to technical reasons the sidewinder version was deprectaed, although as a user you can unlock it, still it is problematic. If you have messed with the configs from the ArmA1 release and change the scope from private to public in that class then, that sidewinders you're seeing are a normal result.

Just wait a bit, and you'll get the ArmA2 version no need to hurry...

Ok, thanks! It is just like the best addon for Arma and its flight model makes me want to have it in Arma 2, even if it is hud is not fully functional.

Grtz