Sign in to follow this  
wizbomb

fps?

i have a quad core computer with a nividia graphics card ranked at exellent and this game runs like crap on my computer ??????? i mean come on i can run crysis at very high graphics! is there something i can do about this,like a program? i dont want to spend any more money p.s. i could run the demo with no problems!

Check out some of the threads on performance tips.

I am running a C2D E6420 @ 2.66Ghz 4GB Ram and a Geforce GTX 275 864MB I get around 23-30Fps on Normal/High Settings. If I push everything to max I get around 10Fps. The game definatly needs optimization but this is also more of a demanding game than Crysis. Crysis is getting older now and this game is huge.

My question is the online lag. I am running on a 30/5 connection and it seems I am still expierencing lag where the link comes up and I get helicopters freezing in mid air. Maybe the netcode is bugged?

i have a quad core computer with a nividia graphics card ranked at exellent and this game runs like crap on my computer ??????? i mean come on i can run crysis at very high graphics! is there something i can do about this,like a program? i dont want to spend any more money p.s. i could run the demo with no problems!

It sounds like you really don't know what is in your computer, if you could post your specs it might make a little more sense.

A demo is to make ppl buy the game and is often not as heavy as the game itself.

You fell for it, now you have to upgrade ur pc.

:)

Please get used to put your specs into your signature.

There are threads like this tooooo often:

- Ah. Well - and whats your cpu?

(fourhundred posts later) ...

- .... Ah. Well -- and whats your grahpic Ram ?

- ... Ah . Well -- and whats your graphic card .. ?

- ah ... well ... what's your screen resolution ??

- ahh ... well ... and what's your RAM ?

- ahh .well .... and what's your powersupply ... is it enough for that graphic card ...

ah .(fourhundred posts later) ... .. well ... so .. (fourhundred posts later) ... I recommend to invest in a better power supply .. your graphic card needs alone 200 Watts your power has only 400 W ... so ... wtf

Also if you took 2 minutes to look at the thread titles in the Troubleshooting section you probably would have avoided the need to post at all.

Yes people are not getting the performance they expect.

Yes BIS are aware of it.

Yes there are things you can do, some work for some but not others so it is up to you if you want to try any of them.

Yes there is a patch due out soon although there is no certainty it will fix the issues as the content of the patch are not yet finalised.

Look around and read the existing posts.

Don't be fooled into thinking that your specs will make much difference. There are plenty of people in these forums who have very good computers specs and their game runs crap. I really wish people here would stop thinking they can work miracles for those suffering bad performance, the game is poorly optimized it's as simple as that. Most gamers already know the obvious steps to try gain more fps, but the obvious steps don't seem to apply to this game. One example of this madness is, bang all you’re setting up high and you can sometimes get a better fps than if your setting is low.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Don't be fooled into thinking that your specs will make much difference. There are plenty of people in these forums who have very good computers specs and their game runs crap. I really wish people here would stop thinking they can work miracles for those suffering bad performance, in most cases it's the game that is poorly optimized not people's computers. Most gamers already know the obvious steps to try gain more fps, but the obvious steps don't seem to apply to this game. One example of this madness is, bang all you’re setting up high and you can sometimes get a better fps than if your setting is low.

Closed.

There are plenty of helpful threads on this subject, use the search facility like everyone else.