Sign in to follow this  
Americanel

problem with arma2 message

Hello, i have tested arma2 with my friend cd, now i have buy my copy, i have disinstalled arma and istalled mine, and have a message error when i click on icon, the arma 2 go, but i don't want see the error message:

No Entry 'C:\Users\bikerino\Documents\ArmA

2\ArmaA2.cfg.3D_Performance'.

where i go to erase that? i can't erase bikerino on user at game because is in a grey colour

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

i have deleted Bikerino user from ArmA2 profiles in windows and have put in my main "Americanel", now don't see the error but in the menu of choose pg i see bikerino, is possible erase that?

thanks

i can't erase the bikerino because the button of delete is grey.

(i have logged with americanel)

You cannot erase the default profile or you will create tons of problems. The first profile has to be left alone and cannot be renamed. Any additional profiles can be renamed. It's stupid I know but BIS are stupid. Every player must ignore the default profile and create a secondary one if they want to have full control over it.

Go and undo whatever you did (creating bikerino again) to unbreak it and just make a new secondary profile.