Sign in to follow this  
wizbomb

Arma2 ripoff?????

this is not a rant about arma i absalutly love it but i got the direct to drive game and i noticed that it looks different than others like on you tube the 3d editor looks diferent ALOT more different and there are no flyable birds whats going on plz help???????(could it be the version?)

Whats the version number,sure u downloaded arma2 and not arma1.

What do you mean no flyable birds....Helecoptors or birds as in wild life.

You haven't given enough information to help you.

Edited by mutters

yes it is arma2 i know cuz it says arma2 and before i played the demo. im just saying there are things missing like the birs and the 3d editor looks different

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

lol i mean segulls mutters

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

here let me get the vesion for you to read..... 1.02.58064

I for one find it most agreeable.

The 3D editor does look different than the regular editor and there are most definetly not enough seagulls. The sky should be FILLED with seagulls! The ground should be COVERED in... eh... well, certain elements that may have something to do with said seagulls. You can never have enough seagulls.

FFS all you have to do is die in a mission WITHOUT respawn and you will end up as a crow.

Hurry up and die then.

I have yet to die ingame. It's come as a shock to learnthat when I die, i won't be reborn as a seagull. this game is a ripoff.

Errr more thought, less random plonking on the keyboard please.