Sign in to follow this  
mercenar1e

Did Anyone Buy Arma 2 From Nexway?

Contact Nexway for the link and support. Nexway is not part of BI hence we can not provide any support for the stuff they sale.

Word of advice. Don't buy from foreign retailers. Especially in a different language. I now have paid over 50 dollars for a game that I cannot even play now.

I had same issue as PLebre. Bought game, played it, reformatted. No way to get backup, support was virtually non-existent.

Had no problems with Nexway, i even forgot to revoke the game when i changed computers. Though i got no answer from the office in France (typical frenchmen :p ) so i conntacted the UK office and within 2 hours i was able to activate the game again and play :) Tip. When you buy something digital dont forget to keep a copy of what you bought in a safe place (another HD or files on DvD) + ofc the mails they send you which include the serialnumber for your purchase.

Edited by cri74

Word of advice. Don't buy from foreign retailers. Especially in a different language. I now have paid over 50 dollars for a game that I cannot even play now.

I had same issue as PLebre. Bought game, played it, reformatted. No way to get backup, support was virtually non-existent.

Invest in a DVD burner.

Invest in a DVD burner.
I have a dvd burner. It still didn't seem necessary for me to be unable to download a product that I legally own again.