Sign in to follow this  
mercenar1e

Did Anyone Buy Arma 2 From Nexway?

mine was in german.. seemed ok...

I purchased the game from Nexway back on June 20 (mine was the English version...they offer either way). Very smooth transaction. Got my key in a matter of seconds. D/l went smooth (I used a free d/l manager that I grabbed off the web). Obviously, no CD needed to play. I think it's limited to three installs, which isn't an issue for me.

I did back in May when it came out, download fast, key sending was fast, got the english fix and I was set.

yeah... so far good experiences but for me it was horrible, i purchased the english version and did a fresh install of windows as i went back on to download it an error appeared and at the moment i am unable to download the files.

I just looked and they appear to have something crossed up with their languages on the actual d/l site.

You might drop them a line at:

arma2_en@nexway.com

I have also downloaded it from there, i am curious tho what happens after 3 installs do u have to buy the game again?

I have also downloaded it from there, i am curious tho what happens after 3 installs do u have to buy the game again?

No, I reinstalled many times.

Installation limitation is for different PCs.

There is NO limit for installing the game on the same PC.

You only need to contact them if you need to install the game for more than 3 times.

What I do -> After buying the DL version, I buy the DVD version after it gets much much cheaper, for like 5-10 USD

I bought from Nexway about a month ago. Downloaded the entire thing in an hour and 20 min and had no problems.

i do have probleems now i did installed it three times and yesterday i switch to win7 7600 RTM now if i go to the page i get this.

We didn't find you in our database.

Please check that the e-mail address and the access code are exactly the same as in the e-mail order you received.

Sorry, your download time expired (7 days from order day). Please %1 for a download extension. .

Return to the form

If you experience any problem, please contact us by mail at : arma2_en@nexway.com.

and i did use the /Revoke command but that dont work as it seems.

Sorry to dig up an old thread.....

I purchased from Nexway yesterday afternoon.

Downloaded all the files from the link etc......

I received 3 emails.

1. Paypal France

2. Nexway "Your ARMAII Order"

3. Nexway "ArmaII Invoice"

nothing else......

So I install the files, seems to pretty much complete then it asks for a CD Key, so yer fek, where that then, I go searching......

The only mention of any key of any kind is on the second email (ARMAII Order),

English :

To activate your software, please enter the code below and choose "Automatic Activation" at the first launch.

(You must have a broadband connection).

Be careful ! There's a limited number of activations.

So eagerly I scroll down, all the way to the bottom in fact, expecting to find a key......nothing, zip, zilch.......

No key in any of the mails they sent, and no key on the PDF manual (Ok I was getting desperate now so I had to look right ??)

What gives guys ?? what should have happend ? Am I missing an email with the key or something ??

I have of course checked my spam filter etc, nothing has been trashed that should not have been.

Cheers

Mark.

Sorry to dig up an old thread.....

I purchased from Nexway yesterday afternoon.

Downloaded all the files from the link etc......

I received 3 emails.

1. Paypal France

2. Nexway "Your ARMAII Order"

3. Nexway "ArmaII Invoice"

nothing else......

So I install the files, seems to pretty much complete then it asks for a CD Key, so yer fek, where that then, I go searching......

The only mention of any key of any kind is on the second email (ARMAII Order),

English :

To activate your software, please enter the code below and choose "Automatic Activation" at the first launch.

(You must have a broadband connection).

Be careful ! There's a limited number of activations.

So eagerly I scroll down, all the way to the bottom in fact, expecting to find a key......nothing, zip, zilch.......

No key in any of the mails they sent, and no key on the PDF manual (Ok I was getting desperate now so I had to look right ??)

What gives guys ?? what should have happend ? Am I missing an email with the key or something ??

I have of course checked my spam filter etc, nothing has been trashed that should not have been.

Cheers

Mark.

On mine, bottom of the grey box (in which your text above is) very last line of grey box says SERIAL KEY

Customer Service and payemnt details are in white boxes below this (forming very end of email):

G

erman :
Bitte geben Sie den folgenden Lizenzcode ein und wählen Sie "Activation Automatique" beim ersten Start, um Ihre Software zu aktivieren. (Dafür ist ein Internetzugang notwendig.)
Achtung: Die Aktivierungsanzahl ist limitiert.

WICHTIG!
Alle Dateien sind vollständig unter dem gleichen Verzeichnis heruntergeladen. Um die Installation zu starten, klicken Sie anschließend auf die erste (.exe).

[b]Serial : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/b]

Customer service
[email]arma2_en@nexway.com[/email]
Payment details

Edited by gnarly_rider

Mine is messed up then, I dont have that at all on mine, screen grab attached....ffs, no response from Nexway to the mail I sent yesterday, I think this will be the last time I purchase anything online with these people.

If I dont have a response in the next 24hrs I will claim a paypal refund and buy the boxed version instead :(

Untitled-1.jpg

Strange. I bought from petergames_de@nexway.com too german version when it was released last year and got the same mail back then and after this paragraph the serial key was written.

WICHTIG!

Alle Dateien sind vollständig unter dem gleichen Verzeichnis heruntergeladen. Um die Installation zu starten, klicken Sie anschließend auf die erste (.exe).

Well the first reply I had from them was not the sollution I believe, I was basically asked to check all my file sizes in case of a corrupt file, they all checked out and I explained the only issue I have is that I do not have a CD KEY !!!

No sollution for today then :mad:

Wish I had just picked up the boxed copy now..........

Automatic customer support replies I presume. :mad:

It's a shame they are not even able to provide proper after-sales support. Unfortunately we can't do anything here to provide you with a valid key.

I'd send them one more email asking for the required key and give them 24h to deliver the key after which you claim a refund from Paypal and get a boxed version without all that trouble.

Sure thing, thanks WOlle

I got quickly bored with Arma, picking too many faults with it and ruining my own experience (maybe expected too much from the hype), really enjoying the ArmaII demo and itching to play the full game now !!!

S!

Thanks Placebo........

Ordering a copy now, be nice to have the hard copy in my hands at that price, and a nice backup in case I have to go the refund route !!

I bought my copy via Nexway, in July. Had no problems, but I was not aware that it is limited to 3 installs (ok, 3 different PC's, but is my PC different if I change some of my hardware, philosophy!?). I just installed it for the 2nd time, because of this I hope there will be no need to install it again. Boxed copy isn't avaible in my country.

Big big thumbs up to the customer support guy at Nexway, all problems resolved today and I finally got Arma installed here.

The guy who helped me(nameless sadly) had very good written english and was very easy to understand.

Thanks Nexway, not quite so tentative of using you again.......

Hi

I'd formated my PC, and re-installing all over again.

But now I've no link to download ARMA II.

I'd bougth it on 07/2009 from Nexway/Armed Assault II.

Any link?

Thanks

PLebre