Sign in to follow this  
mcruppert

Star Wars Stormtrooper

Hey Guys

Here is my first Projekt for ARMA2, the good old Stormtrooper and the E11 Blaster from Star Wars...

BETA RELEASE V0.8 TEXTURE FIX

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7888

Update on page 2 - Sandtrooper

Update on page 3 - Scouttrooper

Update on page 5 - Bounty Hunter

Update on page 9 - Rebel Trooper

a2st3.jpg

a2st2.jpg

a2st1.jpg

Edited by McRuppert

Nice, make sure to give them terrible aim to make tham as accurate to the films as possible. ;)

Very nice work, I'd love to see a complete game addon for this that converts ArmA2 into a Star Wars campaign or RPG.

Keep up the good work!

Hey, based on Obi-wan Kenobi, the Stormtroopers are the best shooters in the galaxy!:yay:

"Only the Imperial stormtroopers are so precise,"

- Obi-wan Kenobi, Tattoine

The films are ehm, only rebel propaganda not based on the truth. Everyone know the invincibility of the empire.

The models are nice;), will you make also other Imperial/ rebel troopers?

PS: I think that you must add the knee protector to the left leg (sorry, dont know how exactly its called), you can see it better on this picture.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/b/b9/Nameless_stormtrooper.jpg

But still, good work and may the Force be with you trought the developement. ;)

hey thx, you guys are fast:)

the kneeprotector is already there but i forgot to add the protector to the nameclass of the foot so you cant see it ingame....

and yes there will be some more Troopers like the Sandtrooper, Scouttrooper, Pilot....

Good to hear, I really think you could get a awsome mod together here with all the characters for battle. The high command feature would make this pretty cool.

hey thx, you guys are fast:)

the kneeprotector is already there but i forgot to add the protector to the nameclass of the foot so you cant see it ingame....

and yes there will be some more Troopers like the Sandtrooper, Scouttrooper, Pilot....

What about Emperor's Royal Guardsmen? :cool:

Really nice models McRuppert! I wish you all the luck in the world with this mod!

And guys, don't start making requests for all kind of units, if he wants to make these units, you will see them in this thread.

Oh oh and be sure to make it so that every time you shoot a stormtrooper, he does the Wilhelm scream! :p

Hehe - that is so awesome dude. Any ETA on release ??

I want AT-AT! :D

P.S. How blaster fires?

Make some rebels too please! :-D

Nice work.

I remember the StarWars mod pack for OPFP.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-mod

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMZQrH38dTY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMZQrH38dTY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

nice to see imagination flowing freely. looking good and nice to see in game already.

what building is that in the background?

:)

Are you going to make Darth Vader? And script him to pick people up and break their necks :p

But if Darth Vader is made, you will have to make some Jedi otherwise who will he fight.

The building in the background is a old project for ARMA1, its the place form episode1 where the lightsaberfight against darthmaul is....

and yes maybe there will be darth vader and some jedis because with the new animation while walking (like reloading) in ARMA2, it would be possible to make some lightsaber-weapons...

but here we go...some new pics of the Sandtrooper

sandtrooper.jpg

I know :( but O² is not the best programm to texture things...

LOL, this is too cool. I swear if you put ship models together as well, servers would be swarmed to play it ;).

Mmh please note it is not that good for newssites to write StarWars and if you call them like this trademark name starwars.pbo and so on we won't host it! Unfortunately there was ofp.info which got carpeted - the had to pay 2000€ :(

So the best is just call them different from the beginning. Thanks :)

News here. Good luck and i very appreciate your work! I like it :)

Very nicely done.

Imagine the surprise in multiplayer when you open the hatch of your tank and your head pops out looking like this :D

P