Sign in to follow this  
CptArmA2

ArmA II launcher by alpinestars

Thanks again for this. I just had the endless restart with 2.0.4 but a reset fixed it. A couple of things after monhs of use.

1. The description bubble in the 'Start' tab that you get when you hover over your mods obscures the names when ticking the boxes. Is there any way to space it further from the cursor or, ideally, make it appear on the left.

2. When selecting mod priority, a 'To top' and 'to bottom' button would make things much easier. having to click from the bottom (new mod) all the way up is painful. Especially as the selected mod has a habit of disappearing completely on its' way. Also, is there a chance of more vertical screen space used. I'm getting quite a collection of mods and the small window is a pita.

Please take this as constructive. Your mod launcher is fantastic and almost perfect, and your continued support is appreciated.:)

Great tool, my compliments!

I have one problem though. When using TS3 the keybindings for PTS are not recognized within the game (or launcher). Any idea how to solve this?

I was having big time problems. I tried upgrading, resetting, etc and nothing worked. Then I realized that 2 of the mod folders I was using contained spaces in the name. As a result, the mods do not get loaded and funny things start to happen. Anyway, just wanted to throw that out there to people that might run into the same issue after downloading an addon from a lazy mod maker who wouldn't take the time to name the mod folder correctly. You'll often find mods with the correct folder structure in the compressed zip file yet the name contains spaces.

Hi,

Just downloaded 2.04 RC! ahve it inmy Arma2 Dir but keepgetting a messgae/popup :

New or Deleted mods detected in Arma II Directory, Application will restart.

Just keeps looping?

Have tried to reset but nothing seems to work?

Running Win 7 64bit

CptArmA2

I am using your launcher work great thanks. Have you made one for ARMA1?

Some suggestions:

Could you make the window a little bigger, maybe adjustable to prefered size like windows explorer and such. would be a little easier to see all mods when you have a lot of them in the list.

And a option to move a addon to the top of the priority list, or in increments of 10 or something would be nice, with 100+ mods it's a little tiresome to click that "green up arrow" 100 times to get something at top.

Sorry if this is brought up already, didn't read all the posts.

Great work on this tool! Makes it really easy to administer a lot of addons, ACE and x/caa.

I was having the continual restat because new mods were found even after I reset.

I downloaded and installed the 2.0.4 RC1 and that worked no problem. I do have a partition on my HDD that is lettered E.

For me, nothing worked :(

I have also the continual restat. Whats going on?

i had that, removed all my mods downloaded the latest version then put my mods back.

remove the @ or move them into one folder so launcher cant see it.

nice update , but there is no check box for the beta exe file anymore ?
That's right, the beta exe will be chosen if you select the beta mod!

Was even with the old beta ;)

Was even with the old beta ;)

Thx fot the info, but ther is no beta in the launcher mod directory :confused:

Thx fot the info, but ther is no beta in the launcher mod directory :confused:

You must add the beta map by youre self : tab "mods" and then hit the "+" ,but don`t forgot to put "beta"on high piority (on top of the list it must be)

And turn it on in start ofc :D

Well it won`t work with me , i am downloading the beta trough ACE updater and i can only select beta\.rysync\.pack

Someone can help ?

I'm not seeing the beta either .... needs a fix please. Any chance of this soonish ? We need to be able to see the betas - the old one was perfect where you selected it.

same thing here. I manually added the "beta" folder as a mod but when i relaunched the program it detected new mods, restarted and then the beta was no longer listed :confused:

It seems the launcher will "consider" as a mod folder ONLY if it has an "Addons" sub-folder, so simply create one (empty) inside the beta folder, and itll run fine.

4d3ff495b53b7f529fddf154cbe389b05g.jpg

Edited by thales100

Not completely broken .... but bring back the beta tab !

Edited by Kremator