Sign in to follow this  
Oligo

Gulf war ii

lol

i seen other cool stories at onion...they are really cool biggrin.gif

this is equally funny hahah

http://www.theonion.com/onion3809/sexism_rampant.html

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"During the act of mating, the female moose is subject to excessive biting, nipping, and herding," Tannen said. "The male has no qualms about using sheer, brute force to overpower his sex partner, and the female, accustomed to this sort of rough treatment after millions of years of it, doesn't even realize there's something wrong."

"Then, when it's time for the bull moose to complete the sexual act," Tannen continued, "it's over in about five seconds, with no regard to female pleasure whatsoever. Typical."

Adding insult to injury, Tannen said, the bull moose then heads off to mate with dozens more females over a period of two to three weeks, justifying his behavior as "part of the Mardi Gras-like atmosphere of 'mating season.'"

<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ Mar. 16 2002,14:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Stumbled on this funny story:

Check it out!

Those guys are really good in satire.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, I've seen that one. The Onion is really very good. As for you who don't know what it is: It's an american weekly sitire magazine. I can be really good on occasion.

http://www.theonion.com

lol that site is kind of good must spend a while longer sifting through it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Mar. 16 2002,22:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">read the editorials by Herbert Kornfeld<span id='postcolor'>

lmao he is one funny guy, there are an enough editorials in there to keep me going for about half a year. biggrin.gif

Too bad those Onion people forgot to complete the still picture from Gulf War II, The Vengeance:

Angelfire sucks, OK?

What the fuck? I have loads of effort to post a picture and the crap doesn't show it to anybody but me....

So how DO you post a picture in this forum?

So this Angelfire thingy actually detects it is ME viewing these pages and displays the image as it should be, but displays some crap logo for everybody else? That's quite screwed. Guess nobody is going to see the picture then. Oh, what the fucking ever...

GwzRk... Too much effort. Somebody set me up the bomb.

For great justice.

Aww... This is really anticlimatic, but this might work or not:

031620027583685.jpg

I don't really care.

Have a nice one.

damn, thye did a good job with the face.. actually looks *almost* real.. the patch needs work though,.