Sign in to follow this  
zenger

-=SARMAT=- Studio presents: WIP screenshots of the new project "Wings of Russia".

New video about Tu-160, from the project "Wings of Russia"

ybGzpg49ojY

My favourit Russian big jet :)

Looks great

This is getting just better and better! Maximum kudos and can't wait for the release!!!

Looking great Sarmat, love the video :)

any update?

Ye beware of such comments. Digging up old threads will only bring down the hammer of the moderators upon you.

I've got a small question, perhaps a bit off topic...;Zenger,in this one of your videos,"In memory of War",at 3:07,is that a Mil Mi-26?and if it is, is it used in Arma2?

I've got a small question, perhaps a bit off topic...;Zenger,in this one of your videos,"In memory of War",at 3:07,is that a Mil Mi-26?and if it is, is it used in Arma2?

Dude there's a message button.... Dont dig up old threads for 1 totally unrelated question.

Dude there's a message button.... Dont dig up old threads for 1 totally unrelated question.

Agreed that it'd be suitable to send in a PM, but come on. 'old thread'? The last discussion in it was a week ago.

Can we have ekranoplan with missiles please ?

That would be the LUN you are after then, I would prefer an operational A-90 Orlyonok to do some beach landings with.

Both of these aircraft can be seen sitting rotting away on Google Earth BTW.

That would be the LUN you are after then, I would prefer an operational A-90 Orlyonok to do some beach landings with.

Both of these aircraft can be seen sitting rotting away on Google Earth BTW.

Do you have coordinates? Interesting aircrafts.

A documentary about it

MD7sEbhh1sQ

Holy mother of....! This MiG-31 is above excellent. Also check out their other ArmA 2 videos, they have lots of amazin stuff in the pipeline.

Holy mother of....! This MiG-31 is above excellent. Also check out their other ArmA 2 videos, they have lots of amazin stuff in the pipeline.

Its not in the pipeline, its finished. But they released it only internally, because they were sick that whenever they announced something 90% of the feedback was "Ololol you stole it from flight simulator!!!1111"

If you can speak russian, contact them via email, or pn (dont think they are that active here though). Also the "Goonsquad"-clan got some addons from them I think, if you know some of them ask nicely.

Check this channel on youtube, there you can see some of their stuff in action. http://www.youtube.com/user/ZENGERm16 I hope they will change their minds sometime and release the addons.

Edited by Dean.F

So they only released internally? Doesn't that mean this thread should be closed, since they won't be released publicly?

So they only released internally? Doesn't that mean this thread should be closed, since they won't be released publicly?

As I said, maybe they will change their minds...But then it would go in "Complete Addons" anyway.

And dont take my word for 100%, I just played on a russian server once, and talked with one of the Goonsquad members, who told me all this. (According to him they did some videos together, where his clan did the voices for the american pilots) But I believe him, he was a mature guy, and also if you look at the youtube videos, especially at the one with the MiG-25 and the MiG-31, you can see that the addons are finished, and the video is about a year old.

Edited by Dean.F

I'm a member of the web site were they post there stuff. in they have not said anything about not releasing there stuff. So I would wait to close this thread until one of the team members says other wise. As far as I know there still working on these planes.

Edited by esco7800

I'm a member of the web site were they post there stuff. in they have not said anything about not releasing there stuff. So I would wait to close this thread until one of the team members says other wise. As far as I know there still working on these planes.

That would be awesome, good news.

However I dont know if Deans source was telling the truth, but the planes in the videos do indeed look complete....And most of them are over a year old, why havent we heard anything from them?