ProfTournesol

WW1 Mod Expansion Pack Release

Yup, sorry for that, it does happen from time to time. That's a common problem with small tank class vehicle in OFP, i never managed to correct it, whatever i did to the geometry lod.

If someone's got a brilliant idea about how to solve this, i'm interested.

Edited by ProfTournesol

If it's an engine problem, I think that it would be better make a larger (wider?) model that would be more stable. While it would look ahistorical, 90% of vehicles keeling over during attack over a slightly uneven ground is even less historical.

Any chances for guns, tanks, etc. getting sights?

Even generic vanilla OFP optics would be better than aiming with the centre of the screen.

Edited by Zxxxrhs

always an excellent work ProfT, the colonial troopers are very fun

i am awaiting your franco prussian war mod with great impatience.

always an excellent work ProfT, the colonial troopers are very fun

i am awaiting your franco prussian war mod with great impatience.

Nice to see you around Spad, i'll send you a PM.

Hello, i know this is an old post, but i'm really interested in this mod. Can OP or anyone upload the mission bug fix? Pretty please? Thanks.  :)

Hi, new questions. How do i get rid of the whole "stopping while reloading" animation? Since this is world war 1 with bolt-action rifles, i thought you would remove ofp's stupid stopping while reloading action? Can anyone help me out here please? It's seriously messing up the otherwise great mod. :( (Better than BF1 in my opinion, more accurate.)

There's only one hook for reloading in OFP/CWA, as far as I'm aware.  You could animate a reload on the move. But that animation would play every time you preform a reload. So it's one or the other. Stop is used because it's more acceptable in any given situation. The whole body is taken into consideration for an RTM. You can't play an animation just on the torso and have another running on the rest of the skeleton.

A2 does it this way. Similarly to hand anims for weapons. Which allow the engine to override the bones current position in the base RTM.

If someone scripted this for OFP/CWA  I haven't heard of it. Is it possible you're confusing this with the bolt-action reload WWIIEC did?

Hello everyone, I'm looking for ships for ww1, the link to the ww1ships.zip archive does not open, could you help me, can anyone still have these ships?

On 26.12.2017 at 03:35, barccy said:

Hello, this thread is quite old, a lot of people are not active already, I'm looking for ww1ships.zip, there are ships of the First World War, can you help me? Unfortunately, they are not included in the mod.