Sign in to follow this  
st!gar

Russia and NAPA? When? Where? *Spoilers*

Heya. I've just come to the first "open mission" in the game.

Miles got killed in the previous level, and Shaftoe has told us to go searching around for the missing Chedaki leader(s), or something.

Point is; all I've seen in the campaign so far are the USMC and Chedaki - what with the USMC being there with the purpose of defeating the insurgency and everything - with a scant smattering of CDF on the side. So I'm wondering:

At what point, and in what manner, does the game introduce the Russian and Guerilla forces? Are they cooperating with the USMC in subduing the insurgency, or do you get to fight them? I've always wanted to have Team Razor pitted against the Spetsnaz...

Edited by St!gar

Patience my friend. all the factions get in the campaign at some points. you will be properly notified of it ingame and it will make sense

well, a bit at least

Patience my friend. all the factions get in the campaign at some points. you will be properly notified of it ingame and it will make sense

Not helping.

Now; if anyone has any actual useful information to post, please let me know.

Edited by St!gar

No seriously, keep playing. Ruining the spoiler will just ruin it for you. It was one of the better points in the game for me. Until just after that where they force you to do something you probably don't want to.

Not helping.

Now; if anyone has any actual useful information to post, please let me know.

NAPA is in Razor 2. You must have missed it. Also, Russia comes in the next missions. Someone bombs Red Square and they think it's NAPA, so Russia invades.

Happy?

Also, Dumbledore dies in the end.