Sign in to follow this  
Squigibo

T-90 Tanks Armor is Way too strong.

First it has to weaken the force field and then it can hit the armour!

Hmm I think its something wrong with how it reacts to the Javelin, clearly via the video the javelin is not working :)

But otherwise I think the T-90 is weaker than it should be, I got a simple mission saved that I made quickly which basicly is 12 M1A2 TUSK tanks vs 12 Russian T-90 tanks and every time the T-90's get torn apart by the American tanks. Playing as the Americans it seems the Russians die very easily and even on expert mode I only noticed 2 of our tanks being destroyed while we easily destroyed all the T-90's.

So really I think it may be that the Javelin simply does not have the effect it should have on the T-90 cause I personally think overall the T-90 should be stronger. Might try a test of my own soon.

Problem imo is not the javelin. The problem is the lack of Topdown firing mode on the javelin system.

T90 tanks have reactive armor on the side while the weak point is the top of the turret/engine part of the tank.

are you sure they too strong? they seem pretty week about equivalent to the T-72. I did a test and the t-72!!<<,m1a1 and m1a2 completely wiped it in the first hit which shouldn't happen if its supposed to be more powerful.