Sign in to follow this  
krizzo

Adding Weapons to Ammo Crates

I'd like to add All Weapons to ammo crates in some mp maps. Where can I find the variable names for all the weapons/ammo in Arma 2?

Amratec already released a script to do this. It's in the mission editing section.

I LOVE these kinds of scripts. They really make it easy and fun for those of us with little knowledge of script making. A big thanks Amratec and to all the others for these resources!

This script is missing Mines/Satchel Charges/Grenades though. I tried looking at it and making them in there but I got errors, the Satchel Charges worked but I got an error the first time.

The script is perfect and the crates are populated with everything. I am currently updating all maps on the server with the Armatech script.

When a player selects a new kit the old kit is dropped and not deleted. I imagine this could cause a problem as a server populates.

Any advice on deleting of old kit on selecting new kit from crates?

Thanks!

The AmmoBoxes survived their first night on the server, no buffer overruns...yet.

Any ideas on running garbage collection or it's like on weapons and ammo not held?

Or is there a lifetime when not held by a player that can be set in the script?

Thanks!