Militia (AK-74)

Militia (AKM)

UAZ (SPG-9)

Russia:

Ural (Fuel)

Insurgents:

Off-road (SPG-9)

Civilians:

Some new colors for VAZ, Hatchback and Pickup (Most of the textures are from Arma 1)

And more changes that i don't remember :/

Install:

To install put the modfolder in your arma2 folder and run arma2 with -mod=@extra_units_and_vehicles

Hopefully it will be useful for someone :)

http://www.filefront.com/15525791/@extra_units_and_vehicles.rar/

Edited by Mushr00m
New version

Sweet, can you make Force Recon soldiers that have XM8s? i really want to create a mission that has Marines equipped with XM8s! It just gives you a "Future War" kind of feel. :yay:

Edited by Blueteamguy

Sweet, can you make Force Recon soldiers that have XM8s? i really want to create a mission that has Marines equipped with XM8s! It just gives you a "Future War" kind of feel. :yay:

That's easy to do with a little scripting in the editor.

pm me if you want some help

Good idea, too bad it has some serious bugs:

- All weapon entries of all variants of G36 have missing ""

- In array "respawnWeapons", instead of the AK47 (and variants), respective magazines are defined.

- Addon is neither binarized (no big issue) nor signed (this it should really be).

- The config is not well formatted and therefor not that easy to read.

However, i'm not here to complain about all this without offering a solution:

http://arma.pastebin.com/m59498a90

Here you have a redone config. There everything should work.

Good idea, too bad it has some serious bugs:

- All weapon entries of all variants of G36 have missing ""

- In array "respawnWeapons", instead of the AK47 (and variants), respective magazines are defined.

- Addon is neither binarized (no big issue) nor signed (this it should really be).

- The config is not well formatted and therefor not that easy to read.

However, i'm not here to complain about all this without offering a solution:

http://arma.pastebin.com/m59498a90

Here you have a redone config. There everything should work.

Thanks for pointing that out :)

I have fixed all those bugs and a few more that i found and will release a new version soon.

The new version will also include some more stuff that i added.

I also splited the vehicles and infantry to two different pbo's if someone wanted the vehicles but not the infantry and the other way around.

Okay, i added a new version. Check first post for link :)

New version frontpaged at the Armaholic homepage.

"i uploaded my addon:

Later i got pm link back with, do not name names. If you want it stored @ armaholic then you please need to add an armaholic.com or .eu link in your readme or we can't host it?! Should we add it in your readme?

WTF i make a mission/addon and need to add that in readme!?! Never! I rather upload it to filefront or other newssite.

A bit offtopic but i need to say it somewhere, cause they ignoring me now, and i can't post on their site anymore, for saying the truth.

I knew that the peeps there have already an bad attitude, respectlus to the community, they have confirmed it! have a good day

Thanks Mushr00m and Myke :bounce3:

Gonna include it in OAC with credits. :)

New version frontpaged at the Armaholic homepage.

"i uploaded my addon:

Later i got pm link back with, do not name names. If you want it stored @ armaholic then you please need to add an armaholic.com or .eu link in your readme or we can't host it?! Should we add it in your readme?

WTF i make a mission/addon and need to add that in readme!?! Never! I rather upload it to filefront or other newssite.

A bit offtopic but i need to say it somewhere, cause they ignoring me now, and i can't post on their site anymore, for saying the truth.

I knew that the peeps there have already an bad attitude, respectlus to the community, they have confirmed it! have a good day

And what are you talking about? We never require people to add links to armaholic in their readme's. Please don't post crap about our site elsewhere.

Anyway, are you the "kerel" dude who posted in our comments saying the Armaholic staff was getting lazy? Just for posting a certain video a few hours later?

Edited by Guest

And what are you talking about? We never require people to add links to armaholic in their readme's. Please don't post crap about our site elsewhere.

Anyway, are you the "kerel" dude who posted in our comments saying the Armaholic staff was getting lazy? Just for posting a certain video a few hours later?

I dont talk crap elsewhere, this is the community if you want that i come to you with it, why deting me as new user on armaholic, i was only trying to upload a mission, nothing more. you are trying to erase your tracks. I was so stupid to not copy the PM's i got from you or your staff? before you deleted me so fast.

Please do not stupid, that you know nothing of it. I emailed you after it also of what was wrong? Nothing recieved. It's time that you show your real face foxhound. Please do not forget your users make your site not you!

Who the hell is kerel?? also a victim of you. Please stay on topic will ya. well im not going to argue about this, because you are not worth it! You have a bad attitude and no repect. Ciao

Edited by Placebo

I dont talk crap elsewhere, this is the community if you want that i come to you with it, why deting me as new user on armaholic, i was only trying to upload a mission, nothing more. you are trying to erase your tracks. I was so stupid to not copy the PM's i got from you or your staff? before you deleted me so fast.

Please do not stupid, that you know nothing of it. I emailed you after it also of what was wrong? Nothing recieved. It's time that you show your real face foxhound. Please do not forget your users make your site not you!

Who the hell is kerel?? also a victim of you. Please stay on topic will ya. well im not going to argue about this, because you are not worth it! You have a bad attitude and no repect. Ciao

Really, no idea what you are on about.........anyway........ciao.

[edit]

Right, with some help we figured out who this user is, posing against armaholic and now we know who for obvious reasons.

Suspended, good luck with posting news!

I will contact some people and name and shame publically later as you tell lies about our staff in public!!

Edited by Guest

he responded! Thanks!!!

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Hey fox, i signed up for armaholic a few WEEKS ago and i kept pressing the "forgot password" because i couldn't log in with my password, and i tried four different passwords and usernames each, also, i haven't recievied a SINGLE email from you!

i tried re-signing up but my email was already in use, can you help?

respond in a PM