Sign in to follow this  
eble

Formula One Ferrari F2004 by Col_Kurtz

F1 comes to arma2.

Formula One Ferrari F2004 addon - created by Col_Kurtz[GC].

Ferrari F2004 - Michael Schumacher

Flashpoint to Arma2 Conversion with permission.

it's credit to the original Flashpoint add that the textures have converted so well.

I'm looking for someone to help make other versions of this F1 car, even just different colours would do for racing purporse, PM if you can help.

This is a beta release, you will find bugs the object of this release is to find as many as possible and get them fixed, I'll probably release one more beta before relasing a signed version.

f1arma2.jpg

Beta V1.0 - 17/07/09

Features:

Normal/Spec maps on textures

Turbo boost ***>50 ***player controlled

max speed 195 in MP with turbo (tweaked for multiplay)

and 145 in Single player mode

at present the addon does not use the new arma2 shaders or materials.

Credits:

Turbo script - by Lethal Modified by Gnat (further modified by southy)

Known issues:

needs shadow,

turbo isn't perfect

driver view is slightly out, drivers hand isn't in the right position.

It's a fun addon, if you have to drive to war how about going in style? ***

Southy

Download beta v1.0 17/07/09 here:

http://www.filefront.com/14059345/ferrari.rar

Edited by Eble

No offense.

Completely useless for me.

Does it work with logitech g25?

If not....

Cheers

Cool thing is, it appears with the civilian cars module. So you get civilians driving around in F1 cars. :D

No offense.

Completely useless for me.

Does it work with logitech g25?

If not....

Cheers

not sure what you mean, if you map the controller correctly no idea why it wouldn't work.

If your haven't got a huge smile on your face in MP at 195 doing power slides in this, then it's probably not the addon for you.

@simon C haha nice one I had no idea that would happen I might need to change the factions, don't want the old granny driving F1 cars about :)

:yay:R:yay:O:yay:F:yay:L:yay:

fideco google "etiquette". You might want to print it out and share with people around you. And yes it can be used with every joystick on planet earth that connects to your computer and works.

Thanks for this Eble!! I wanted something to cruse fast on the ground to look for nice areas for missions. ;)

fideco google "etiquette". You might want to print it out and share with people around you. And yes it can be used with every joystick on planet earth that connects to your computer and works.

Thanks for this Eble!! I wanted something to cruse fast on the ground to look for nice areas for missions. ;)

Maybe i have been misinterpreted.

English is not my native langauage..

I have not given any technical evaluation to the mod

I consider it simply a bit out of context (imho...)

I am always happy when people show their creativity.

Cheers

Maybe i have been misinterpreted.

English is not my native langauage..

I have not given any technical evaluation to the mod

I consider it simply a bit out of context (imho...)

I am always happy when people show their creativity.

Cheers

Hey no worries mate.

The F1 car isn't for everyone I know that, but even the hardest combat vet might like to burn some rubber along the runway :)

Southy

Sweet man. Ah, These went well on "Old Carlston Speedway" in OpF. Anyone? Its racetrack time...

I would but i have no idea how. :D

Nice work.

Hey eble. Dragged the olf F1 out the other day and realised it only does about 170. In OpF it would do over 300.

Is that right as i dont remember this when i first dwnlded?

Maybe an addon conflict?

Off topic a bit but the other day i was fighting on Duala. I've dropped the Ferrari into an @cars folder with many others. I was using GL4 and JTD ambient traffic module.

Any way i stormed a village and was mopping up when i heard the the Ferrari start up and take off down the road. A Russian soldier had escaped via Ferrari. Piss funny.

Haha, thanks, clearly a weapon of mass destruction. I will try to overrun hords of enemies with that. ^^

Great job!

Dead3yez script is currently maxed to 170, same with MFP Interceptor car. I believe its hardcoded for "car" class, if you change the class in unit config it should work?

I am a beginner of Arma2 OA, and I already migrated it to the latest version. When I try to launch Ferrari f1, I face an errors. I can set it on map in mission editor. But when I try to preview the mission, it pops up an error message "Bad vehicle type Citizen 1".

Please kindly inform me what does this error messages means.

Works fine for me, but I have Arma 2 and OA. Do you only have OA? Maybe it needs a model form Arma 2 also... just speculating. I think it might need the Chernarus civilian. Did you try just placing an empty F1?

Edited by Mosh