Sign in to follow this  
Rob

The [x]

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (evilbyfar @ Mar. 15 2002,23:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 15 2002,22:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I pity everyone who bought a Dreamcast, but I pity the people that bought an Atari Jaguar about 7 years ago even more biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

7 years ago?...another version of that thing came out 7 years ago?....my like 80 year old uncle has an atari and he wants 150 bucks for it...it comes with 15 games....he wants what he payed for it....what a fucking dumbass!!!! biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

The Atari Jaguar was the first 64-bit console.

The disk you put in is to take away one time swap with DVD-R's isn't it?.....still strange black and white....I wouldn't play them like that....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 15 2002,22:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm you're talking about warez that could lead to a ban wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I'm already banned...as soon as a mod see's these message I will be banned on this name......

what I don't get is why was I givin a life time ban?...I see people get banned and in a few weeks they are back....me...I was banned forever I guess.....

Games like silent hill2 and resident evil are unplayable in black and white, but smackdown 3 and legends of wrestling, as well as fifa 2002 are pretty playable if tyou just get used to them (the best games i got from bosnia are in color anyway, such as twisted metal black and pro evolution soccer, which is good biggrin.gif)

i think that buying pirate games (and music, and dvd's, and video's, and hardware biggrin.gif) off the bosnians is alright since it just adds to their economy, increasing the amount of tax the government recieve which could go towards paying for a higher standard of living for them poor people sad.gif besides, pretty much every person in the british army who goes to bosnia does it (at least most of the ones i know) its a very organised system, you can contact a guy in bosnia and ask for a game and he'll bring it back with him on his R&R for example

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 15 2002,22:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey you're that Rogue guy aren't you?<span id='postcolor'>

Yep that's me....what I said wasn't that bad...I really did think that guy was kinda joking.....

This is my theory! No console shall ever, ever! take over the PC due to the fact that games are slowly but surely getting better and better no forgetting that PC's are constantly upgradable!

The reason why the ps2 is so much more popular is because everyone had a ps! if they didn't then they were dicks! its because of this first attempt of a console that they knew the second one was going to be better.... then the [X] came along out of no where and people were expected to use it............. did you know that the company had to re import 1 mil [X] because they forgot to add a certain component in! i think thats quite funny biggrin.gif

And evilbyfar i agree with you about the graphics though! i have never understood why these damn console game makers made the graphics outstanding and soooooo smooth, then you look at your computer! no matter how much more powerful it is and no matter if you have it on the highest settings it was still sooooo squary! the pc game makers do put more time and effort into their games but they just dont bother about putting that much extra detail in!

The most impressive game out for the pc atm has to be MOH graphics wise........... until unreal2 comes out that i would have to say would be the most detailed game. wink.gif

well love it or leave it its my say in the situation!

Oh well that's why they are in black and white because they are some cheap warez from another country or something....my warez games are ISO's that people made out of their homes.....

Yep it's true with the graphic's....and you can install 3rd party add-ons into console games using USB....you may need a game shark though....

the only down poor in some games is that they are so unrealistic and also the AI is SHIT!

its not like they run an unprofessional operation down in bos, since they have so much trouble down there people can set up piracy businesses without fear of being busted, so, you can buy music cd's that look and sound like the real thing, even with the books. A ps2 game comes with a dvd box and an immaculately copied cover thing wink.gif with pictures printed on the cd's.

my dad asked the women down there about the black and whiteness and she said the chip is overheating sad.gif so next time he goes down he's gonna get it replaced, hopefully it'll solve the problem.

Say huh?...the chip?....what the PS2's graphic's chip?....you must play your system 24/7.....it's sure not the mod chip since the mod chip is just a CD key in a way.....

Talk about warez is not tolerated, posting rights removed.

I think Ruskie was banned because he was getting too close to 5000 posts.

We all know that the Forum blows up if a member reaches 5000... smile.gif

What the hell am I talking about?

You mean, now I'm in the club where everybody else was before that didn't know what I was talking about?

No, you're in the club of people that don't know what they're talking about.

I think potatoes are good, but also cereal is yummy.