Sign in to follow this  
Rob

The [x]

Now the compare with MOH I will not doubt....like max payne...they had to take so much out of it because PS2 could not handle it.......

And the Max Payne conversion for PS2 is total s**t, completely unplayable.

LMAO funny ass little face...LOL.....it's the best racing game I have ever played....nothing will beat it except maybe GT4....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (evilbyfar @ Mar. 15 2002,22:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now the compare with MOH I will not doubt....like max payne...they had to take so much out of it because PS2 could not handle it.......<span id='postcolor'>

well, the ps2 does have good graphics undoubtedly, i mean, metal gear solid 2 is a beautiful game, but it won't be long until the pc overtakes both ps2 and x box with graphics.

i thought that ps2 max payne had better graphics confused.gif i read some guy in some ps2 mag saying it

Nope it sucks....

I don't get it...PS2 is 128bit graphic's....my geforce card handles up to 256bit...they could slaughter the consoles but they don't do it....maybe it's because PC's wouldn't be able to handle 256bit....to much lag....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (evilbyfar @ Mar. 15 2002,22:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LMAO funny ass little face...LOL.....it's the best racing game I have ever played....nothing will beat it except maybe GT4....<span id='postcolor'>

best racong game i've ever played has to be gta3, cos its a wicked racing game along with shitloads of other stuff. It probably beats gran turismo 3 in realism even though you can drive off a 5 story building and not die.

Gran turismo 3 is pretty, and thats about it. My ''fondest'' memories of gt3 (and indeed every gran turismo) was repeating the same race over and over and over again in the same shitty second hand honda in the hope of buying a perhaps less shitty car so you can play better races over and over and over and get more money....

I cheated and used gameshark for money....over and over and over ain't my style....

And yeah GTA3 is great...I can't believe they banned it in America now....FUCKING DICKS!!!!!......now they will fuck up GTA 4.....it wont be as good because the bitch's will say they can't do it...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 15 2002,22:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">PC has much better graphics.<span id='postcolor'>

It's sad that I have to say nope......

Well just about everything beats GT3 in realism....

I'm waiting for GTA3 for PC though.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (evilbyfar @ Mar. 15 2002,22:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nope it sucks....

I don't get it...PS2 is 128bit graphic's....my geforce card handles up to 256bit...they could slaughter the consoles but they don't do it....maybe it's because PC's wouldn't be able to handle 256bit....to much lag....<span id='postcolor'>

pc games developers need to cater for those with low spec pc's because thats quite a big market segment, if they make a really good game that can be played relativly easy in a 450 16mb card then they'll probably make more money, if they make a game that requires a p18 3487969876 to play lag free they'll only sell it to 2 people, bill gates being one, and bill gates son being the other. thats why games like unreal2 are released months and months after they're finished because they want to wait for hardware to become cheaper so more people will be tempted to buy it with their brand spanking new computers that can run it.

buy a ps2 you buy ps2 games, theres a limitation to the graphics and speed, whereas you can have pc's that can only run microsoft spreadsheet simulator then 2 years later be able to run say operation flashpoint.

It wouldn't be profitable to release wave after wave of snazzy, huge requirement games to the public because the market has so many people who can't afford a 2ghz pc with geforce3, so they wait for that hardware to become cheaper so more people can play the game - therefore increasing sales.

thats my theory anyway

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (evilbyfar @ Mar. 15 2002,23:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif7--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 15 2002,22wow.gif7)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">PC has much better graphics.<span id='postcolor'>

It's sad that I have to say nope......<span id='postcolor'>

Yes PS2 games have such nice jaggies when you run them at 640x480.

Yeah it will be even better for PC since it has been out and now they will add more to it....like onimusha...it was out on PS2 for awhile then it came out on Xbox and is better because they added more to it...not because Xbox could handle it but just because they are doing it for that system so they put a few more idea's into the game....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 15 2002,22:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (evilbyfar @ Mar. 15 2002,23:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 15 2002,22<!--emo&wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">PC has much better graphics.<span id='postcolor'>

It's sad that I have to say nope......<span id='postcolor'>

Yes PS2 games have such nice jaggies when you run them at 640x480.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah PS2 needs antialiasing badly...if they had that then it would be 10 times as good....but I guess antialiasing would cause to much lag....

The (one of many actually) bad thing about consoles is that once in a few years there's always a time when about 5 consoles are hyped. And if you're unlucky you end up buying a console that in about a year becomes nothing more than an expensive paperweight when noone develops games for it anymore.

That's sure true with dream cast...poor bastards that bought it......but hey I have 17 PS2 games and they are all great games.....

And the system with playstation where it plays the old games is awesome....can't say the same for Nintendo who loves to bleed your money dry....then of course you get a DVD player when you buy PS2..and I have used it for that...it's an awesome system......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 15 2002,22:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The (one of many actually) bad thing about consoles is that once in a few years there's always a time when about 5 consoles are hyped. And if you're unlucky you end up buying a console that in about a year becomes nothing more than an expensive paperweight when noone develops games for it anymore.<span id='postcolor'>

i was one of those unfortunates who bought dreamcast sad.gif i'm trying to sell it but now you can buy it at karstadt for 100 euros and buy games for 15 euros there is no point, i might try and sell it to the school boarding lodge sad.gif

i have about 50 ps2 games, only 6 of them are genuine biggrin.gif the rest are pirate. Most are good but some totally suck ass.

All my games are bought but I have downloaded a couple of PS2 games but I don't have a mod chip so I can't play them.......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (evilbyfar @ Mar. 15 2002,22:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">All my games are bought but I have downloaded a couple of PS2 games but I don't have a mod chip so I can't play them.......<span id='postcolor'>

i got mine done in bosnia, it sucks, you have to first put in this dvd region x cd, then swap it with the pirate ps2 game, then wait for a minute, then press start, and it normally takes one or two tries to get it working, and most of the games are in black and white as well sad.gif

I pity everyone who bought a Dreamcast, but I pity the people that bought an Atari Jaguar about 7 years ago even more biggrin.gif

black and white???....why would it be in black and white when it's a perfect copy of the game?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (evilbyfar @ Mar. 15 2002,22:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">black and white???....why would it be in black and white when it's a perfect copy of the game?<span id='postcolor'>

no idea, they come up black and white sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 15 2002,22:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I pity everyone who bought a Dreamcast, but I pity the people that bought an Atari Jaguar about 7 years ago even more biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

7 years ago?...another version of that thing came out 7 years ago?....my like 80 year old uncle has an atari and he wants 150 bucks for it...it comes with 15 games....he wants what he payed for it....what a fucking dumbass!!!! biggrin.gif